GH50: August 2013 Discussion

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought she was a viable villain until she showed up at TMC in a robe boogying down. She immediately became a joke, and that was record time for Craptini! Two eppies of that crap this past week was absolutely ridiculous and painful. "We have to schtick wiz zee plan". Ridiculous. The people on Twitter raving about her or GH don't count.

ME is 47?!

• Members

I think TPTB brought Julian Jerome in case RH is busy with other projects and I really don't mind this idea.

Could it be that Julian/Derrick is the son of the 80s character and he turns out to be Sam's brother?

BTW KM's acting during her hospital scenes has troubled me.

I like Sad Puppy Eyes Michael, Morgan and KA as Kiki (who is really beautiful with darker hair). Too bad their story is so weak.

Britta is another character with a lot of potential and the actress is gorgeous. She is trapped in a triangle with a thirty year old teenager and a pedophile who suffers from depression.

I am kind of tired of Lucy. She acts the same in every scene. Like she had just drunk ten cups of coffee.

I like the Sonny/Carly dynamic as parents who have to deal with their crazy kids.

Any day without Sabine, her psychotic gay pet or the Franco madness is welcome.

• Members

I do agree, she's been over the top. I think they're getting away with it because the character is German and Ron and co assume most viewers have no reference point to Germans other than Hitler and that crazy Frau from Austin Powers. To me, she's campy fun. I don't take her seriously. I do think it's the directing, Kathleen Gati was in "24" and was a perfectly capable, subdued actress.

• Members

I like all of this post! All of it! The bolded part is hilarious and so damn true!

However, KA? Is she less hideous with darker hair? Absolutely! But beautiful? Not seeing it. And this "story" is nothing more than to force a place on the canvas for KA. She's in everything, and I hate it. But you might want to ask someone who's objective because I readily admit that I'm not that person. I cannot stand the sight of that young woman, and I've loathed her for years!

Lucy? I've said from day one that she is just silly no matter what. I don't care for her one bit, and the character has been an overrated fool for far too long!

Julian Jerome? Not feeling it at all, but I won't stress as I only know a little of their history. I think my biggest problem is WD as an organized crime figure. I don't buy it.

• Members

So Julian is destined to be the latest psycho of the month? I saw one episode with him and he was yelling and grabbed a pregnant Maxie. Now I hear he's in the mob and plotting to take down Sonny? Oh boy, I was thrilled when I read WD would be on daytime again, but it seems like the character is shaping up to be misognystic, vile and will likely be killed off when its time to get rid of him

And why cant Alexis find a decent guy? It seems like 90% of the guys she is attracted to turn out to be criminals, psychos or just plain shady.

• Members

Right now we got parenting issues, WTD/long lost/another back to back, back from dead, in stories on the table (this is a soap opera); reCon...a do Ron, Ron can and will flip it on a dime to suit his agenda say that Faison and Dr. O kidnapped her or something. No parentage on soaps are set in stone, after all he is a villainous psychopath who was obsessed w/Anna Devane.

As for the Jerome storyline I just hope Carlintini (who uses GH history at will to launch their stories) don't screw it up; this storyline was very well done as a mob afcionado I was all over it; it played out when GH was on top of their game...1986 they were #1 and #2 and thus far I'm not enthralled with this writing regime...IMO Ron hasn't had a hit since he's been on GH so if Ron is arrogant enough to take this on I hope he does the justice it deserves.

• Members

It was boring to near Sonny again saying he will protect what is his and to hear Ava/Julian saying they were going to bring down Sonny. It's like Guza's back with that repetitive dialogue his years showed. Sonny is way past his use by date as a character. I hope it turns out differently and that the Jerome gang is not just another Zaccara, Karpov, Sorel. My only hope there is that Ron is not Guza.

Archived