GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Struggling to get through yesterday's show. S.T.R.U.G.G.L.I.N.G.

Laura/Lesley is nice but a total zzzz.

Nice to actually see Monica involved. Too bad it never lasts. And too bad I couldn't care less about this FrankenToddasJason/Franco hallucination crap. [!@#$%^&*] is awful.

Nice to see actual Q's in their house. Spare me this Kaka/Michael crap. PLEASE. And I noticed how "cleverly" Ron set Morgan up to be the 'bad guy' now, by keeping the fact that he knows she isn't Franco's spawn but Silas'. And this whole Michael/Kaka torn apart thing? Seriously? How can they even try to play that?

Carly and Dante were zzz as well.

• Members

lol. You know, I would love to see the day when Dante finally gets up he courage to arrest Carly. I would LMAO! He is always huffing and puffing in her face, and she knows he won't do anything. I anxiously await the day Dante finds his chalupas. That would be so funny!

Michael and Fishface? The other day, she said to him "how can I be happy if I don't have you"? Pass the [!@#$%^&*] barf bucket, please! When in the sam hell did this relationship progress to this? Then you have SmugBitchSuckbrina making it seem as if kissing cousins/betraying a brother is nothing compared to being blackmailed by the horrible Brad. No one seems phased that Michael and Kaka have the hots for one another?! Why?! They are so making Morgan out to be the bad guy here.

With the exception of Snora (who really needs her ass whipped) and ChiaScott, EVERYONE was talking about FrankenTodd. Purina woke up to a conversation about FrankenTodd. WTF!

Surprisingly enough, yesterday was the first time I didn't want to boil FrankenTodd in fish grease. Roger should be tied to a bed more often!

LW - the past couple of days, she has been looking absolutely fabulous. Hot, actually! And I never think women are hot. But between her and Goddess Paula Patton, I will have to settle for girl crusheswub.pngwub.pngwub.png (kinda comfortable with my Hetero Card :)).

• Members

Everytime I see Patrick and Sabrina in bed I have the feeling I am watching a pervert with a young woman who was sold to him by her family. He seems so sad all the time when she is around I feel the need to help him get rid of this freak and make it look like an accident.

• Members

There is no fixing this pairing because no matter what, it's a miss match! Sabrina's transformation was inevitable, but it didn't work because she seems like such a child. They are devoid of chemistry and Patty does look like a dirty old man - like the kind of guy who sneaks in his underaged lover through the garage while no one is home.

• Members

Not to mention that Sabrina turned into a brand new character within a night. She is still a child, but at least before the Nurses Ball she was dressed up as the character she was supposed to be. And Patrick seems so sad, creepy and like a loser when he is around her.

• Members

Sabrina is really navigating the entire relationship (Terrorcita LoFitz and her rmanbitch Epig), which is why Patty looks so bad. He was not like this with Robin, not that I ever want to see her again, but I could still recognize him and he was still lovable. With Sabrina, he is such a stupid sap, and nothing about them says "Love In The Afternoon".

Craptini don't take time to develop romantic relationships [unless you are Todd Manning], but that is not the problem here. JT and TC don't fit!

• Members

I always say Robin Mattson is the bravest woman on soaps. She is constantly cast in the one female role where she can wear nothing glamourous or any makeup. They always make her look crazy and on the edge... not many women would have ability or let their ego aside to pull this off. Kudos to Ms. Mattson!

• Members

Gah this cast is huge. I forgot all about Felix's sister. Britt's looking nice today.

When did Michael and Felix become friends? Not complaining and I know I've seen them interact (I usually FFwd, TBH) so I guess I missed it.

NOT here today for this Molly/Rafe/TJ [!@#$%^&*].

I love how they really did drop everything about Silas basically and he's all but John by name, IMO. Not complaining about that either, if we're stuck with Easton.

Kelly Monaco ... zzzz. And begging with Silas. Sigh. I know it's for her son but I find Sam so pathetic. I think it's KeMo's weak performances. All Sam does is wring her hands and whine about her problems. OVER IT.

Thankfully Carly and Tracy are on.

Morgan's so pathetic. Ugh. THIS is Carly and Sonny's child?

Archived