GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Am I the only one who thought A.J. and Ava had mad chemistry yesterday? That stuff worked for me.

Also working: Maura West's hilarious physical performances. The wide-eyed 'calm' look on her face when Morgan and Kiki announced their marriage killed me. So did her "Well, that's..." and then fumbling around in silence to drink while A.J. began talking. I would kill for GIFs of those moments.

• Members

I think he can cry...uh, in moderation. This mess isn't exactly the best venue for anyone. And he's embarrassing in it.

You can sort of see what they were going for here - "let's flesh out Franco!" - but it's just ridiculous and stupid. Have they undone all his serial murders yet?

• Members

All the other networks preempted as well except for CBS...you know had ATWT been on Les would have preempted it but since its his lame ass wife on...no preemptions...I guess it helps when you are [!@#$%^&*] the boss...lol

• Members

Ah I see what people mean about the crying...

Oh so clever contrasting Alexis' story with that of Taylor (......) Why are kids even hanging out at the Floating Rib--isn't it a *bar*? I know it has some food but it hardly seems like a family friendly pub?

As for Carly's *sudden* change of heart... SMH as you people on here like to say.

• Members

you know what's funny how EVERY TIME someone comes out not liking RC/FV and what they've done on GH, people who defend those two always have a big attack about it, they bring up useless data, and accuse people of being fans of a couple or a character, and always bring up JFP/Guza, I'm at a point where I'm just ignoring them

• Members

Why he didn't get to stay past those episodes is much more complicated than that but whatever. I agree with Cheap's posts up thread about this conversation and Frisco being written out of character.

I wish FrancoJason had shot himself on that bridge today and put himself and the audience out of our misery.

I liked the girl with Michael yesterday, but I didn't like him dreaming about [!@#$%^&*] Kiki during it. Gah.

• Members

Roger Howarth! Lawd have mercy!!!!! He showed his true talent today and, MY GOD, it was all kinds of heinous. It was ok until he tried to start crying. All I could think of was "give me the gun so that I can shoot myself". Heinous! Absolutely heinous!

FrankenTodd does not do the term "EPIC FAIL" justice. This has "what the !@#$%^&*] where you thinking" written all over it. How on earth can this be salvaged? Someone, please give me hope since Carly will be shackled to him.

Archived