GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That rumour about Sean Kanan came from somebody at DD I think, but it's 100% not true.

I'm not watching live to see what's happening, but yes. GH has always been campy and ridiculous at times. The Ice princess, Casey the Alien, endgame, any number of other things. Until GH has a tsunami sweeping thru the town and people floating around or someone levitating over a bed while possessed, I don't think it's reached JER levels.

• Members
It was bad. The bottomless pit below General Hospital that people can fall into yet survive thanks to being frozen, Helena secretly having a lab in the basement of GH where she keeps frozen people, brainwashing and giving people serums to make them hallucinate and poison people. Gah, that was bad bad bad. Which I can promise to you is false, so let's just move on from that.

• Members

Perish the thought. Today was abysmal but I don't think they want out- no guarantee PP would want them especially in light of how tense the dispute seemed to get over the OLTL 3 and it would for sure be a pay cut. I think they just actually believe this is good television. Well Ron does. I don't know with Frank- if its underbudget, fine by him?

Archived