GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Members
Agreed with everything.

I actually was going to make a comment about Leslie looking 'fresh' from her time away. Like always. I think you're right and it's something I always thought. I bet she's 'off' for a while for whatever work she gets done. Shame.

Ron is making up everything as he goes along so of course the Kaka storyline makes no sense.

I agree they should have done Patrick and Liz. I wish they had.

Listening to them talk about FrankenTodd's brain tumor was just so ... LOL. IDK. I just find it so tacky to use a brain tumor. It's such a lazy excuse anymore so I guess Ron going this route doesn't surprise me. It's all such a joke.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's painfully obvious that Carly will be shown the error of her ways because she didn't immediately buy that FrankenTodd is not responsible for any of his heinous actions, you know the actions that Craptini washed away. I swear those 2 idiots are adding 1+1 and getting 17 because you don't wash away all of his bad things and then say he had a tumor that made him do all the bad things. Hell, FrankenTodd has DVDs to prove he didn't do all of it. I think the tumor thing was always written but as a back up plan in case FrankenTodd flopped (and he has). It just does not make sense. Craptini are not rocket scientist, but they are not completely stupid (I think). Even they would have to see that this does not make sense, but because they won't dare get rid of FrankenTodd, they are going force this. Kristina didn't work, so they got rid of her. Trey didn't work, so he was killed off. FrankenTodd has flopped big time, but look at the lengths to which they are going to keep him front and center. They should have gone with CarnAj because there is plenty of story there, but no Carly will be shackled to this thing! How I might feel down the road could change, but as it stands, I am not down with this at all! I figure Roger and LW can pull this off because they are good together, but overall, this is some foul sh!t!!!!!

• Members

I heard this rumor a few months ago and was worried because it began circulating about the same time as the rumors about Kelly Sullivan. We can see how that turned out. The SK rumors are getting louder and louder with only Jamie Giddens trying to extinguish them. It's painfully obviouis that Craptini have no interest in Kanan or AJ, and they've managed to basically keep him and LW out of the same orbit even though CarnAj makes the most sense. Can't have anyone pulling for them when he needs LW to make that freak FrankenTodd palatable (this is not the damn return I had hoped for). Quiz makes very little sense and the chemistry is non existent. FrankenTodd has failed miserably, but Sean Kanan may be the one out? How does this make sense to anyone?!

The scenes were random as hell. That dullard, Clay, has been walking around the hospital doing WTF he wants but no Monica to remind him that she is COS? Now, for nostalgia(manipulation) purposes, we drag out Monica vs Lesley? Monica should be right along side Carly in their mutual hatred for FrankenTodd. And Lesley should be reminding Snora that Luke is none of her business and to concentrate on her husband, ChiaScott!

• Members

Nope! When Tracy was having yet another mocha moment with stranger, Ava, she mentioned that Monica is allowing FrankenTodd et al to stay because it's what Alan would wanted or some such nonsense. I got a massive headache from rolling my damn eyes at that one.

Monica tells Tracy, because she annoys her, at least once a day, that she can toss her out because Alan gave her (Monica) the house, yet a serial killer who thinks rape is funny gets to stay? Yeah ok!

Archived