GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mostly just watched for the Lesley/Monica scenes. I liked them. No thanks to the rest of the episode. Yuck. What a zzzz episode.

FrankenToddasJason kissing Sam was disgusting. And of course it's Joh--Silas to the rescue! Sigh.

Felix and Michael were zzzz

Kaka and AJ were OK, just because I love Sean Kanan

Ava and Morgan ... sigh. At least he has a brain, I suppose. Can they give Maura West a day off now? Apparently not as she is on Monday with AJ. So at least it shouldn't be awful. Lesley's on again too. Is she like, regular again? Or is this some fluid thing where we have no idea?

LOL at Liz talking to Patty about Britt and Nikolas. She's probably concerned but we all know it's going to ultimately be because she's jealous. Looks like Liz visits 'Jason' on Monday. SIGH.

• Members

How did Nikolas and Britt get linked up and has Elizabeth started hating on them already?

Speaking of which, she's back together with AJ? I did she just forgive him for lying about sleeping with Carly? Did she and Carly have a showdown? They hate each other again?

I just saw the scene where Brad walked in on Michael and KoKo and he just assumed they were engaging in incest bc both were at the hospital to get tested for Danny. That's quite a leap. One of them could have been related to the mother and the other to the father. What an arrogant jerk and that nonsense about heteros was so over the top. Worse than you guys made it out to be

Where is Kristina in the Sam/Danny drama?

• Members

Ron actually responded to that very question on twitter today. He said something like "That's just how we roll in PC." I imagine he uses that line constantly in response to all sorts of things about the current state of the show.

Oh my god you conjured flashbacks to the talking dog carrying it around

Archived