GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This character is everything I loathe. Self-righteous, sanctimonious, delusional, childish, desperate, pathetic. I really wish most soaps would stop having gay characters, or at least gay men. It is, other than DAYS (which isn't great but has done OK with Sonny and sometimes with Will), automatic fail in recent years.

• Members

This came up in a different thread but--while far from perfect--RC and FV did pretty well (very well in some instances) with Kish. So I do kinda wonder if RC cynically thinks this is the only way he can pass gay characters now--either like Felix (who had a night on the town with his two random straight female friends just so he could set them up with Mickey it seemed) or Brad. But, given the quality of writing currently, it's probably just sheer laziness.

I would like to see how the online soaps would handle a gay character (Bianca at this point doesn't really count.)

• Members

9EY452v.jpg

whenever she's gone for long stretches, Im convinced that she goes in for another procedure and I don't think this time was any different

If Franco wasn't Kiki's father than why the hell did Ava let him believe he were? She had to move away, keep Kiki from him bc she was in fear of him due to him being a psycho. The only interest he had in them was his daughter. Why didn't she just tell him the truth and then go about her business? This was all LONG before anyone knew of any Q connection and money

tumblr_mq7vn11B3w1qhi5j4o3_250.gif

GH still should have done them

Lesly and Monica were good. They could have easily been the Dorian and Viki of GH had she stuck around

• Members

Carly rambling on ....., Jason was my bestest friend! Yep and I think that ramble said it all an anvil of sorts ...Carly is going to turn around and eat all those words. I'm hoping she doesn't get paired with a newly brain constructed Franco its just not going to work for me.

Re: Liz hating Britt, she seemed concerned and it may have to do with her trying to con her best friend's husband, and Nik is her exlover and was "always" her best friend even prior to the crappy story they wrote for them. So I can understand why and why she asked Patrick to talk to Nik re: his experience with her. I'm glad writing allowed her to see she shouldn't go to Nik with it...so I'm grateful for small favors...I hope it holds.

Story shows me that Britt is setting Patrick up (and his daughter) so I think her concern has credence. I'm glad she's hating on her because she's a malicious shrew eventhough all the signs are there she is in the process of being redeemed..

But as of now, Britt has been plotting and scheming every step of the way since day 1 scene 1. Unfortunately I didn't want it to go down like this I still hoped Liz would befriend Britt on some level based on her past experiences and have a conflict not about a man but would give "her" a story not just another poorly written triangle/quad or whatever this is suppose to be with AJ/Nik. I would have wrote that for her to give her something else besides a cajones storyline.

but of course since she's a Sobby prop and bestie also a very good friend of the Drakes that wasn't going to happen. But one can still hope.

Kish I didn't watch them on OLTL but saw their story on the tube...I liked them.

Archived