GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Members

Yep all of today. Though RH (or the writers) don't even seem to be trying to have him behave like Jason--who would have never talked to Liz that way, or escaped from an orderly with his uniform to see his baby....

It already feels like a couple of RC's worst stories at One Life.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Vee, I'm interested in what you have to say as well as I ff'd anything remotely related to FrankenToad. The GH TL was not very kind to Roger and Craptini yesterday, and I was loving every minute of it.

For those who are laughing, I don't think that was Crappy's intent. They are giving what might be their best (I just don't know because all they give is crap), and people are laughing.

• Members

Wtf did I just watch...I was waiting for McSilas to call FrankTodd, Manning the whole time in the hospital. I have to applaud RH on having mastered the system. He can literally do whatever the !@#$%^&*] he wants and be frontburner and get a paycheck.

Why does this show look so goddamn cheap?

The only thing I liked was Nik/Britt and AJ/Michael.

• Members

[sarcastic] Yaaay Scotty huffing and puffing about Luke. [/sarcastic]

Sigh. He looks awful.

Nice to see Tracy and Monica interact. Glad they remembered Monica. It's so weird how she disappears for weeks on end. I get she's recurring but still.

Michael/Kaka/Morgan ... god. Spare me this crap.

Blah to Ava/Silas. I like the actors together actually but I just don't care. We all know he sired Kaka.

LMAO to how awful this FrankenToddASJason crap. Poor Danny. He's always handled by so many crazy people.

Patrick is so much better around people his own age like Carly and Elizabeth. I loved Carly all up in the FrankenTodd business, all up in Elizabeth's face about it. Carly's such fun when she's being a total pain in the ass.

Nice seeing Lesley again, I thought she was done but I think I missed the last time she was on before this so I guess I was wrong.

Archived