GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That he's writing all these short but sweet bonding scenes with SIAMbien while Danny is missing -- sick and kidnapped by a deranged psycho who fake raped Sam and now thinks he's Jason ????

Tells me all I need to know.

People asked. Ron responded. Danny rode in a sidecar.

• Members

That monster, Monica? That MONSTER lives in your damn house! GMAFB!

Once again, KeMo is playing a dire situation like she broke a nail. Ugh!

Roger Howarth! Sigh! You have to be a stan to appreciate that sh!t today. GH's TL had quite a few calling that stuff today brilliant. I hate when Webster changes the meaning of words and don't alert the entire universe. Brilliant? Anything but! Laughable crap and you can tell Roger really tried not to be hammy. Poor thing - NOT!

Snora! Mind your own goddamn business!

• Members

Well Jack Wagner has some choice words on Twitter

Jack Wagner@JackWagnerhpk9m
Very disappointed in the powers that b @ GH. The ratings momentum around the 50th was blown, BADLY, sorry GH fans we were misled.

Jack Wagner@JackWagnerhpk7m
The way Frisco was written out was wrong n out of character,I could hv fuckin screamed n should hv but didn't want 2 make waves. Shame on me

It's my fault, I should hv had some sack n stood up 4 the character n his history but was a total !@#$%^&*]. I apologize GH n Frisco fans my bad

• Members

Considering he got a new backdoor pilot, perhaps he feels like he can spill moreso than he did in the magazines. Jack did say that when he was brought on that he didn't know that Frisco was manipulating Maxie so he didn't play it that way.

• Members

Actually, F&F were written off in 1991 as moving to Texas with baby Maxie. They were originally written as having divorced right before KW came back in 1992, and I get the impression that most fans didn't feel that Frisco had really abandoned the girls until after Georgie was born, and especially after how Guza wrote Felicia off (at the same time, though, Felicia was raised by her grandmother, so going to take care of her makes sense--didn't the girls originally go with her? I think it was only when they came back without her/Felicia revealed she was with Frisco that she started to look bad). And since JW was gone during the Guza years and only came back early this year after Ron had got there, he may not have even been aware of how bad Frisco looked as a father after all that time--who knows if he followed the show at all when he was gone (and given their divorce, KW might not have clued him in on Frisco's offscreen history right away either, although she could have this year if they're on good terms again), and so having to play that out now might have felt wrong to him.

Archived