GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um yeah, I'm gonna need a urine sample from Mr. DeFreitas! He done lost it, especially after what I witnessed on my screen yesterday. Roger's abundance of talent is in the minds of his stans as well as jobless people trying to get a foot in GH's door!

• Members

Is RH acting like this because he hates the scripts?

Is this RC, FV and RH's idea of a joke? To whom? Why??

Some scenes are B&B naive and Bad-DAYS crazy.

Too many good charactes and actors trapped while there is so much story potential.

I have a feeling RC and FV are capable of running a great soap, but once someone messes with their plans they decide to turn the show into a joke. I feel as though they are telling someone "Well if that's what you really want there you go" with all the madness.

Unless they are on vacation and they have a friend taking care of the cat, the dog and the show. And this person happens to have a brain tumor.

• Members

I disagree about Ava. As do many people I know. She's a straight up manipulative villainess. The show needed that. I like her for the same reason I kind of like Britt. She makes things happen. The show is loaded to the eyeballs with sweet simpering heroines. I can really barely tell them apart anymore. They're all weeping and wailing and sniveling about whatever latest tragedy has befallen them.

Archived