GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Members

It's Ron so I wouldn't be shocked if Lilly Melgar popped up again on GH, either as a doppleganger or the ghost of Lily. Ron loves his winks and nods. I have no idea though. It probably means nothing. They could have extended invites to as many past cast as possible because this year is the 50th anniversary? I don't know how the fan club thing works though. Who decides which cast goes?/is invited, etc.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lily never died in the car with the bomb. She exited via a trap door on the bottom but sustained some injuries and has been in a coma elsewhere for all these years. Her return will coincide with her waking up and she will come to town still very much in love with Sonny. Incoming triangle with Sonny and Olivia. Next twist? Sabrina is the child she was carrying and Patrick will have to deal with the fact that he is dating a daughter of the mob, that he hates. Soapy goodness

• Members

That's a lovely idea, but since it doesn't impact/involve Franco, Silas or Kiki in any way, the time devoted to the story would be insufficient to hit all those wonderfully soapy beats. It would be "Look. Lily is alive!" "Look! Olivia is jealous" and then probably followed with a quick exit of some sort. Olivia kills Lily (again) or vice versa and is sent to prison to be reunited with Steven Lars and Sonny descends into madness and is shipped off to Ferncliff.

• Members

Oh Dr Clay was the original doctor that treated Lily and has been on her case ever since. We will see him have files about a mystery patient which will play out for a few weeks till he gets a phone call and runs off about said patient showing signs of waking up. We then see its Lily. He also has been infatuated with her so he will want to protect her from Sonny which will cause some tension for he and Sam.

• Members

SUBSTANCE! And that is what GH is lacking. There is no substance (the only time an attempt was made, Roger fucked it up). As much as I would love for Carly and Ava to be rivals, I'm not sure how many times I can take Carly running up on this woman for no real reason. She is in Ava's face about Ava supporting Fishface getting married at a young age? WTF?! Bring these two women together for legitimate reasons, please!!!!! That would be old school soap. Right now, Ron is just happy to be getting Laura and Maura in the same room. Idiot!

Put Morgan in Ava's bed so that Carly's head can explode. Now, that's substance! Give it some real meat, so that Carly and Ava can tear that mansion apart. Right now, they really have no real reason to be enemies and it pains me to see the actresses trying to compensate for what the "writers" aren't doing.

Felix Felix Felix Felix Felix...sigh! Sabrina isn't even on and his entire existence revolves around her. I don't have anymore coherent thoughts on this :(

Sam? Why are you looking up at the sky talking to Jason? Honey, I loved him too, but dude was a killer. Cut it out!

Michael Easton aka John McBain aka Caleb Morley aka Silas Clay aka... !@#$%^&*] YOU!

Nizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Mind your own damn business, girl!

• Members

That Felix/Michael/Brad stuff was quite ... something. And Felix is nothing but a plot point. Of course his airtime is in regards to nothing but Sabrina. He's not friends with Michael, he's using him. All of this [!@#$%^&*] is so ridiculous.

Zzzz to Carly/Sonny/Connie honestly.

I love Tracy and AJ but this damn war is STILL going on. Still. Can we figure this out and call it a day? It's like one twist after the other. Give it some breathing room. With Ron it's like all and then nothing. And of course no Monica. Guess she filled her guest quota. Meanwhile, I'm starting to totally prefer Carly/AJ (total new version of Alan/Monica, everyone is spot on who said it), although I still like Liz and AJ even though they put me to sleep. Like most of the show did. I even struggled to remember Britta/Nikolas who I actually liked watching. (PLEASE give us like all new scriptwriters! I will preach this forever)

I've pretty much blocked out/forgotten the rest. Some Kaka of course and Morgan/Dr.NotJohn blah. LOL at this paternity crap. NO.ONE.CARES.

IT.IS.OBVIOUS.

Like everything else.

Anyway ... oh ... Britta/Nikolas was nice. Hehehe at the ending. I was wondering about ....

Phew.

Archived