GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's irrelevant to GH. 5 years from now when her name is mentioned in relation to GH, most people will go who? Heck people are doing that now. She hardly matters and I doubt she will leave her stamp on the show as a memorable performer

• Members

Oddly, in my "real life" I do know some people who really like the actress... And it's all due to Dancing with the Stars--they don't watch soaps (which I find odd, as I found her kinda unpleasant on the episodes of Stars I've seen with her.) It's funny though, to them they assume, and have asked me, that she's some Susan Lucci level soap superstar, and always seem shocked that I'm not really a fan one way or the other.

Still, she's hardly one of my major concerns with the current state of the show.

• Members

Interesting words from Jen Lilley about GH

WE LOVE SOAPS: Fun! Having worked in daytime before [at GH], was the routine similar or were there big differences coming to DAYS?
JEN LILLEY: The routine is different. No offense to GENERAL HOSPITAL but DAYS OF OUR LIVES has it a lot more together. On GH I became close with Kelly Sullivan. She texted me this morning and said she was the first one up and the last out. She was going to be there until 9 p.m. on a Friday.

WE LOVE SOAPS: And it's her last day [taping at GENERAL HOSPITAL].
JEN LILLEY: Yes, her last day. At DAYS OF OUR LIVES everything is very organized. We get out by 5:45 p.m. pretty much every night. The latest we go is 6. That's really amazing and I appreciate that especially for the crew. I love the camera people and everybody that works behind the scenes. I feel like their job is so much harder than mine.

So I appreciate how organized it is here, but other than that, it's going home and memorizing. There's more of a routine over here.

Archived