GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Members

I agree with you Cheap. I want to see Dr. O with Felix.

I want more Britta/Dr. O. One of the bright spots.

And really???? That Morgan/Kaka/Michael scene seriously just happened with all of those people just watching them? I guess it's better than everyone always talking behind a door when it makes no sense that half the time the other people don't even hear them, yet other times, someone can eavesdrop with ease (not just a GH thing but an overall TV thing, lol). And OMG, LOL @ Michael's intense reaction. Please spare me this storyline. God.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't say any projects I've worked on were unorganized, but of course some were more organized than others. Some projects just require more time, rehearsal, shooting/blocking. It's not unusual to spend an entire day filming/blocking/rehearsing one or two scenes. It's a very intricate process and it really isn't uncommon to go home at midnight or later. In fact, the conditions Lilley describes at Days, based on my knowledge and experience, are an extreme exception to the rule.

• Members

Someone needs to tell Carlivati that a great twist is NOT:

1. Pulling [!@#$%^&*] out of your ass and later claiming you were planning it all along; and

2. Pretending show-watchers weren't calling this almost from the moment Britt announced her pregnancy at Mary Suebrina's quinceanara -- er, the "Nurses' Ball."

• Members

Glad you guys got some enjoyment out of Dr. O. When she appeared in the black Fedora a few months ago, I was overjoyed to see this villain on my screen. She quickly became a cartoon. Her ridiculous accent and bad acting certainly distracts you from what a cartoon she really is. There is nothing I find entertaining in this woman, and I hope she accidentally blows herself up just like any other cartoon character, but with my luck, she will walk from the dust with an acme bandage and continue. Ugh!

• Members

julie marie berman @MissJMBerman 17h

How'd you guys enjoy #GH FCW? Sorry I couldn't be there..cutting the cord ain't easy! I missed you all. Hope you had tons of fun!

I think it was very classy for Julie not to go to the event. It would have been very disrespectful to Emme [fresh in the role] and even harder for fans to move past Julie in the role. Good call, Julie!

Archived