GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly, I don't know. I've never seen or been in a Hardees in all my life.

I had a school friend in the '90s who told me she appeared in a Hardees commercial. I've never seen the commercial to this day since they don't air in my area. Strange especially since my friend is from Long Island and I don't believe there are any Hardees there but I know lots of things are filmed in NYC yet never air in the NY metro area.

Hopefully, my friend played a server or something because she's reasonably attractive and I can't imagine her being portrayed the way these people were. Maybe back then the commercials were, uh, less bizarre?

• Members

Great way to introduce a new character! William D's most famous role was the violent rapist, Michael Cambias, and on day 2, he's manhandling Maxie. Great Job William/Crappy!

Carly's blouse was everything! I'd buy that in every freaking color! She hit all of the right notes with Michael today. I was disappointed that Morgan punked Sonny yesterday, but I knew Carly would never give in to that emotional blackmail. She would not want Morgan to go out like a chump and time is wasted fighting a losing battle.

All of this over Kaka? Okie dokie.

Archived