• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If anything, that just proves to me that PP are the vile ones here. This is the same "journalist" that said (as a white man) that he was blacker than Victoria Rowell. Anybody taking PP's side (as much as I like the shows) are grasping at straws at this point.

• Members

Nelson is the tpe of soap press that will tell the good, the bad, and ugly and he doesnt care. The fact that he said his findings showed the union has no merit says a lot. I believe him. Cause trust me if the union did, Nelson would be publishing that

He ran all the info that we already knew, Then he said "I dug around and I hear there is not a lot of merit to the union’s claims."

• Members

Exactly! What john says!!

Nelson is the one who reported the move to Stamford, 30 minute/4 day per week, and the hiatus WAY before anyone else did. The thing about Nelson is that he tends to act like a gossip columnist at times as opposed to someone like Erroll or Dan J Kroll. Sometimes he will blow something out of proportion. I always called him the "National Enquirer of Soapdom." That said, I believe him because he clearly has sources plus the fact that he actually said something positive.

Archived