BREAKING NEWS: Prospect Park Names New Head Writers of BOTH ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw an instagram pic on Ryan Cooper's (he plays cop/club bouncer Bruce Hunter on OLTL) twitter account (@fryRyCooper) of him dressed in his cop uniform with a guy at the OLTL studio that could be that Paolo Seganti guy that will play Arturo Bandini on the show. Is it really PS with RC in that pic? Can someone please upload that instagram pic on here since I don't know how to upload it here myself, please?

• Members

Paolo Seganti is creepy now. I don't care for any of the hires, really, but Raines has his moments from time to time and could be a good heavy, and the others don't appear to be major roles so hopefully they're harmless.

• Members

that is unless they go the whole Jack is seduced by his teacher s/l .. and if they do that, they better not make it as a joke and more realistically & responsibly.since most TV plots I've seen w/ high school boys & grown women have been shallow, irresponsible crap. For one thing, teachers taking advantage of vulnerable students is a real & serious problem and shouldn't be swept under the rug.

• Members

Why would someone want OLTL and AMC to fail from the start?

I tried contacting the PP cafeteria lady to tell me what is going on. She wouldn't answer my messages on Twitter (she probably hated my idea of Jack Manning sharing a shower scene with AJ Chandler).

Today she left me a message saying she is too busy to answer. She is on a business trip in Natumbe, West Africa. I have a feeling the poor lady is fed up defending the company and she is lying because she has no idea what to say to the haters at this point ( i see her tweeting around, but I guess despite being the imaginary PP spokesperson, she has not prepared a statement yet).

She used to be so vocal..

• Members

It took years for Ron Raines to not go through scenes like he was going to burst into song at any given moment. I hope that he might not play a villain character again, as he was better at softer material.

I liked Paolo a lot in his first ATWT run. Since then, not so much. I hope they at least give him better hair.

I thought Marnie was OK. She was one of those women who would have made a good B-level heroine in Marland's ATWT run.

Archived