BREAKING NEWS: Prospect Park Names New Head Writers of BOTH ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think it's particularly cool for Errol to roll out a giddy little tease about bad news on Twitter as opposed to discussing it on, say, on the SON forum. But whatever. I've got a lot of work in front of me and I'm too tired to be bothered right now. Que sera sera.

• Members

Maybe it's not any anything huge- I initially hated the idea of all these P&G newbies too when we only have 50 minutes a week but I'm trying to be open since they started with only one new character who has worked out great. I can't imagine any of our vets being out yet

I guess it could be more financial problems but then I don't understand casting pricier newbies with soap credits

• Members

I liked their work so far, and I believe one of the OLTL co-HWs whose name I can't spell (Galaga - Gizzardgalaga? whatever) has a background at HBO. That's the kind of caliber I'd definitely appreciate working at the show. So long as its identity and history is not lost, and the quality doesn't drop.

Archived