BREAKING NEWS: Prospect Park Names New Head Writers of BOTH ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad Errol cleared that up. I wasn't looking forward to three days of PP doomsday scenarios intermingled with post after post of the great SON martyrs displaying their stigmata. I don't know how they manage to type with those nail wounds in their hands.

• Members

Jack Manning fantasies and random tweets and photos from PP people are very important to the 3754 AMC/OLTL threads.

If two shows which air twice a week get all these threads we should build a temple for DAYS.

We should keep the AMC and OLTL spoiler threads, an annual episode for each PP show.

• Members

Would the person holding the gun to Elsa's head please put it down so the poor dear can stop reading the 3,754 AMC/OLTL threads, please? No one should be forced to read something on the Internet they have no interest in.

• Members

I have as much interest in AMC and OLTL as I have in the other soaps, thank you for being so considerate though :) And I don't think that I am the only who one who has said that all these threads are not needed, unless you are stalking every PP employee on Twitter and feel the need to share everything you find or you want to discuss your Jack Manning fantasies with the rest of the tribe.

Archived