The Young and The Restless Shocker: - Actress Leaving

• Members

IMO this reeks of Jill farren phelps. Michelle is a ball buster and maybe her and Jill didnt see eye to eye. Honestly we all know what happens when u are an enemy of JFP. Let's remember strasser and Jackie zen an. Clearly what is wrong with Jill and her getting along with women. Is she just a total bitch to work for and vindictive? This smells JFP all over it

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't stand her but never would have guessed she'd be the one named as leaving. For too long the show seems to have been built around her so I guess her lack of story line is what pushed her out. I remember her being on non stop just last year. Happy news for me but I hope she gets another job. The only news that would make me happier is hearing that the giggling con is leaving too, like yesterday.

• Members

Fine, we'll agree that Sharon & Nikki can stay even though you don't care for Sharon, and I want Veronica Landers to rise from her grave and shoot the sh*t out of Nikki again but the rest can go. tongue.png

And if they are going to recast Redzilla, I don't think that Robin can bring it. I loved her as Skye and I loved her Lorna (Yes, my fellow hardcore AW fans I loved her as Lorna tongue.png ) but I don't see her being Phyllis. Why not extend an offer to Sandra Nelson, who I felt was a great Phyllis? People on DC are saying Liz Kiefer, who I feel is too old for the role, but I do agree with another person they're suggesting. . . Jamie Luner. I feel that she'll be HOT next to Bergman.

• Members

Used to really like Michelle as an actress and LOVED the character (more so her first run), but as others have pointed out, the last 5+ years Michelle hasn't played her with any sort of fire and seems almost motionless at times and the character herself hasn't been interesting since the initial Phick stuff, which ironically in the end ruined the character for me. They should have sent her to jail last year once her attempted murder of Chris and Paul finally came out.

• Members

I keep thinking two things. One, is "the source" having gone to E! an attempt to rally the troops to get her to stay, as in -- if she was fired. Or is this MS way of avoiding 'her Phyllis' being in a couple with PB's Jack...? It's probably neither but I do believe if MS does leave, the role should not be recast. There are way too many new faces on Y&R as it is.

Another thought: Could it be possible that Phyllis manipulated the DNA test so that the results would be inconclusive and she leaves in disgrace?

• Members

This is when we just start naming every redheaded actress ever on a soap?

JACKIE ZEMAN IN AS NUPHYLLIS!

CAMRYN GRIMES RETURNS AS NUPHYLLIS (Joshua Morrow devastated)

EMMY AWARD WINNER BRITTANY ALLEN IN AS NUPHYLLIS!

Archived