The Young and The Restless Shocker: - Actress Leaving

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See here's where "recastable" takes on a whole new meaning because a fetus could out act KKL, but I can only imagine her face playing that trifling ratchet ho! It's not because KKL possesses some special quality that can't be replicated (SuLu), but she IS Brooke!

• Members

Everyone, how should Redzilla leave town?

I was thinking someone should run her a** over, put the car in reverse and do it again, thus killing her. I'm all for Daisy coming back that one episode and doing the job but I'd prefer if Drucilla did it.

I'm also for Drucilla, dressed up in a cloak, tossing Phyllis over the same cliff pushed Dru over.

• Members

With Phyllis gone, who is the character you love to hate on Y&R? It isn't Jill - esp now without Kay. We're left with a bunch of milquetoast characters. At least with Phyllis, at any point, in any storyline, something drama/wacky/scandalous could happen and it was never out of character. Of course, Y&R is going to "pretend" that Phyllis is still around GC even though she won't be seen.

ITA about Jack and the rest of the Abbott clan. Once they killed John, the heart of the family disappeared. Jack should have taken over the "role" as the patriarch of the family - but that just wasn't believable - especially with ghost John lingering.

With Phyllis gone, who is the character you love to hate on Y&R? It isn't Jill - esp now without Kay. We're left with a bunch of milquetoast characters. At least with Phyllis, at any point, in any storyline, something drama/wacky/scandalous could happen and it was never out of character. Of course, Y&R is going to "pretend" that Phyllis is still around GC even though she won't be seen.

ITA about Jack and the rest of the Abbott clan. Once they killed John, the heart of the family disappeared. Jack should have taken over the "role" as the patriarch of the family - but that just wasn't believable - especially with ghost John lingering.

• Members

Arguably, those same hijinks are what turned many off the character.

The Phyllis of 2000-2005 was a lot more grounded, despite the constant chaos, than the Phyllis from 2005 onward. Somewhere along the line, this character became a farce that was allowed to eat away at the show and be part of almost every storyline (certainly at points during MAB's reign). That's never a good thing.

• Members
i don't think her post was about recasting Brookd but recasting Phyllis. Someone who can play Brookecan play Phyllis, like someone who can play Carly can also play Phyllis. The role of Phyllis isn't particularly unique and specific to MS

Archived