The Young and The Restless Shocker: - Actress Leaving

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL at all these gifs!

I wonder if this show will have the balance that it so desperately needs and that it has been lacking over the last few years.

At least with this departure that will be one less couple shipping cabal that I have to suffer through.

CK/Lily has been more tolerable lately but unfortunately there are still the Laners, who will probably be paranoid and campaigning like never before.

• Members

No thanks.

It would have to be crazy Phyllis but those days are over. This is one character that has run a nice circle and evolved over the years, yet kept her basic appeal for the mos part. HATED her 2006-2011 but she was still interesting on a lower dosage. As Cat pointed out, the one thing still making Phyllis vital, is her pot stirrer charme. In this white washed GC of 2013, there are few charismatic characters left. Jill is a non-entity, Victoria is life-less - and these used to be BIG female roles creating dynamics before and during Phyllis.

• Members

She finishes filming in mid-June so she should be off our screens by the end of July for the latest. That gives JG about three weeks to give her decent send off. She can make the occasional comment that Daniel is not feeling, then announce that he is seriously ill (e.g. cancer, etc.) so she has to leave to go help care for him and Lucy. Since Phyllis does not know when she will return, she and Jack have a poignant goodbye.

• Members

At first I thought that JG would going to correct an old wrong and make Jack Summer's father, but he such a boring unimaginative writer that I cannot see him painting Nick as such a bad guy and let's face it, JM is a piece of wood and could never do this kind of material anyway. So I think that it is more likely that Nick will end up being Summer's father so they can proceed with the Kyle/Summer romance over the summer.

Someone needs to tweet Angelica McDaniel that Y&R needs to hire Jamie Luner as Peter Bergman's love interest. She would be perfect. I swoon at the thought. :)

Archived