The Young and The Restless Shocker: - Actress Leaving

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep, definite kudos to JFP and JG for finally ending that disaster. It reminded me very much of how JFP crushed one of my favorite couples, Matt and Donna on AW. She brought back her friend, Kale Brown so Donna could cheat on Matt with Michael.

• Members

someone offered MS congratulations and then she tweeted about possibly going to work in Australia....?

Greg V@gveks 18h

Always a pleasure seeing @TheRealStafford ! Thanks for a wonderful night and congrats xx pic.twitter.com/N3TAEoMwDk

Andrew Mercado@andrewmercado 10 May

1. @TheRealStafford the ONLY good thing about being 9 months behind the US in Australia is we have 9 more months of #JeanneCooper #Y&R

2. @TheRealStafford and how many months of you? Crushed to hear your exit news but sure you must have grand plans for the future, much love x

@andrewmercado hopefully coming to work in your great Country!! ❤

• Members

For the sake of argument, if that bigoted bitch apologized to VR and VR has chosen to forgive her and move on from that ugly incident/treatment, that is certainly her prerogative. Doesn't mean that I have to agree with it or that I (or anyone else) has to forgive or forget about how vile that racist cow is.

• Members

Amen and good morning my sister!

Not sure if racism was Staffordshire's motive, but Syphillis has had many nemesis, but Redzilla never spit on anyone but VR and totally got away with it! I would have whipped her ass and dared anyone to fire me!

• Members

Her obsession was beyond wanting to work with a co-worker with a big following. She got pissed and hurt when he went on The View with Sharon Case and made his comments about Sharon/Nick being soulmates or what ever he said. He had to publicly apologize to her for hurting her feelings on his twitter.

She's a loon when it comes to that pairing, so much so it crosses into personal reality.

• Members

I am totally shocked by this turn of events only because I didn't think she would ever leave...but I guess every dog has there day. And I must admit to being extremely happy about it. I also get the vibe that she was pushed out. Just because her storyline is lacking and barely there.

• Members

This is the same thing with Steve Burton and GH survived. They removed him from every story and decreased his airtime (the audience got used to not seeing him, which made it easier to write him out). The biggest hint that something was up was that during the Pathogen story, Jason was conveniently incapacitated physically with a bullet in his leg leaving the rest of PC to save themselves. That was very telling. It's the same thing! The exact same thing! "I am YR, so they will give me anything I want". These guys never anticipate that, eventually, they will run across the person who knows better. The soaps have more leverage because there's no place for these actors to go! SBu got lucky because he's a FOJ.

YR will do just fine w/o Staffordshire!

Archived