The Young and The Restless Shocker: - Actress Leaving

• Members

Agreed. I definitely think that MS was accustomed to having it her way. I mean Phyllis was in every storyline the show had going. It had become totally ridiculous by the end of MAB's tenure. The show will definitely survive with out her. She is NOT needed. The only person this show might need is Victor Newman...only because his name is synonymous with the show. People who don't watch soaps know the name. But Phyllis Summers...uhm no. I think she will surface on GH or B&B. And I am sure she will attempt to work her back stage magic and force her way to the forefront like she did one Y&R. She will have a hard time on B&B because that is the Brooke Logan show. KKL is not going anywhere. But she does need a rival that is not her sister. And Michelle Stafford is golden in roles that like. But if she wants to really take over, she would have a better chance at GH. I don't think that there is anyone on at this time whom I think that the show revolves around (Carly is not front and center constantly all the time)...but I don't watch regularly.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw that someone said something about Australia. But I really don't see why she would leave Y&R to pursue that. She has a little girl to support. I definitely think she will surface on one of the on air soaps...and cause much havoc and upheaval in the dressing room.

Archived