The Young and The Restless Shocker: - Actress Leaving

• Members

LOl Braeden's reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>@<a href="https://twitter.com/therealstafford">therealstafford</a> no one is! You are unique! That replacement [!@#$%^&*] is stupid talk!</p>&mdash; Eric Braeden (@EBraeden) <a href=" 22, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stafford's comment kind of makes me wonder if she has heard they are definitely recasting. (personally I think the character needs a long rest, but oh well)

I dread the Braeden contract wars.

I think we're in a new era, if there is some sort of synergy with JFP and Sony (which clearly wasn't there with MAB and may not have been with LML either - no idea about Smith and Alden and the rest), one that some Y&R cast members were shielded from for a long time, and a lot of these actors are now getting a rude wakeup call.

I am both looking forward to and dreading any MTS wars, although she's probably better at this than anyone on Y&R, because she seems to have some serious, serious bad blood with Sony that took away the cushion certain cast members have.

• Members

MTS doesn't seem that thrilled about her lack of screen time.

@JewellKay @CarolynHinsey @TVGMLogan I'm sure @CBSDaytime would love to hear your thoughts! xo

@MikeDahan10 @LuJuOs Thanks,guys! What 2 do...hmmm....Perhaps they need a reminder...?!Do we REALLY want to go thru all that AGAIN?! maybe

"@DestinyWoman10: @CarolynHinsey @MelodyThomasSco "Niktor all the way!" I want Nik drunk and back w/AJ Quartermaine in a seedy motel!

@TVGMLogan @MelodyThomasSco I'd rather see Haystack Sex with Victor but I'll take anything that puts Nikki frontburner! #YR

Melody Thomas Scott@MelodyThomasSco19 May

@CarolynHinsey @TVGMLogan Why,TY,Miss Carolyn!I agree!Perhaps u should bend someone's ear...U have more pull than I do!U&me,drinks,Emmys,ON!

• Members

EB is now talking again about the yonug people taking his spot. He did the same thing back in the LML days when he thought like likes of JT, Colleen, etc were taking his spot.

Victor is a necessity but Victor is better supporting now then front burner controlling all his children and Nikki. At one point it was so bad that the only one Victor treated with respect was his dog(who I guess died in that fire Sharon set).

• Members

I've really enjoyed Victor in the background but I would really love for Nikki to have a story again, she's had a good rest and its time for her to be back in the mix. But of all the vets, I NEED Jess Walton/Jill to be frontburner and while I don't think it will happen, this story w/ Cane will do.

I definitely don't think they should recast Phyllis either and not because I enjoyed the character for the majority of my time watching but there's just no point.

• Members

How long do these people expect to be frontburner honestly? It's been 30 goddamn years. 30 plus years of CONSTANT story. They can't handle 2 months of not being in every episode. A few weeks where their names aren't on everyone's lips.

I could understand if they went years without story but man, Eric Braeden has never not had a frontburner story. Even when he's not on everyday everyone is talking about him.

Archived