The Young and The Restless Shocker: - Actress Leaving

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I stopped watching Y&R in 2007 because of MS so, I don't care what anyone says, this makes me wanna throw a great big ole party!! My hatred for Phyllis knows no bounds. I may be able to go back to watching again. I always said the only way I'd start watching again (fulltime) would be when she was GONE!!!

So party time!!!

• Members

I agree about CK but when Lily is onscreen with Tyler I actually don't mind her but I want my bb Mishael's character alongside Tyler... I'll enjoy it more... you know all the black characters gravitate toward each other.

• Members

RME. The "Phyllis is wasted on Jack" mantra from MS/Phyllis fans is so cray cray. She was lucky that they found somewhere to park her butt because she is too old to be a leading lady on a JFP soap. It is Jack who was unfortunate to get stuck with her.

• Members

PLEASE. MS should've quit when she was forced to do all those stupid scenes with YZ. I'm pretty sure MS is quitting because why on earth would you do a recast after Nick finally opened the paternity test envelope. Weird. So are they going to change the Y&R intro since it features MS' hot bod in the black dress? So many crap characters and actors - let's get rid of vets who can act. And I would say the same thing about most of the vets, even DD.

• Members

Despite logging 16 years on the show, I've never considered Phyllis/MS a "vet" or a character that was somehow integral to the show and its core.

She's a peripheral character that got popular and has lived on past her expiration date because of that supposed popularity, IMO.

• Members

And what exactly has Jack done of any significance in the last few years of Y&R? Aside from him becoming an alcoholic or some kinda addict I haven't heard anything remotely interesting about Jack Abbott as it relates to Y&R. I don't hate Jack and I'm not some blind Phyllis fan but she's been a central character of the show for years now (especially once the affair with Nick started). After being married to Nick I don't find Jack any type of great prize.

So yes IMO she was stuck with Jack cuz there's no one else viable on the show. And for that I'm glad she's leaving cuz at lleast they'll hopefully end their boring relationship.

Archived