The Young and The Restless Shocker: - Actress Leaving

• Members

That's true.

I'm not much of a JFP fan (although I probably by default like her more than almost anyone here but Y&RWT and a few others), but she's not afraid to make some controversial decisions, and this was a big one. If they fired her they made the right decision, IMO.

Nikki is Y&R to me, but I wouldn't mind losing some of the others you mentioned.

Sharon - eh. Can't get past the last four years. Was a big fan earlier on when they knew who the character was. But I don't think she's going anywhere so that's moot.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sharon should have exited with the Sam character back in November 2011 and been done for few years. That way none of the further madness would have continued on like it has with the character.

I guess reading from other responses I'm in the minority when it comes to Avery. Sure Dylan, Chelsea, Avery aren't exactly hot but at least I found it a breath of fresh air compared to Phyllis, Nick, Sharon, and Adam. Oh well.

• Members

Someone's already making the case for RC:

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/05/20/wishful-casting-soap-superstar-robin-christopher-as-phyllis-on-the-young-and-the-restless

When I first saw this on Facebook, I legitimately thought this was the news announcing she was being cast as Phyllis. Obviously, I read it wrong, but with JFP, it could actually happen.

Archived