OLTL-Tuesday, April 30th 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Blair calling Todd an a$$hole laugh.png .

I still love them, though wub.png .

Victor & Tea are easier for me to take now that he isn't Todd anymore.

I got scared when she started screaming for a second, though. Close call.

I'm still debating on AT's acting chops at the moment. I can't say I'm surprised if he failed that acting test of his.

Should I prepare to be stoned and chased with hot fire pokers if I suggest that we found out what Starr is up to, even if I do FULLY approve of a recast and a rebuilding of the character?

If you guys band together to be get me banned from SON for putting that out in the universe, it was nice knowing y'all, but I have start running wink.png .

• Members

How many more times will the younger crowd say [!@#$%^&*]? lol

rolleyes.gif at Todd calling Tea a bad mother.I didn't mind them rushing the Victor story. Never thought I'd see him and Tea back together again. They still got it!! wub.png

I'm confused what exactly Dorian did. Was it even fully mentioned? All they keep talking about are documents.

Cutter & Rama dancing was cute. I'm glad they toned her character down here.

• Members

I really enjoyed this episode as well. The Victor reveal was completely ennh, but I see that as the writers (hopefully) just wanting it over with so they could move on, because the whole cliffhanger and subsequent GH drama was a mess anyway. I'm very interested in mostly all the storylines and the acting/production values are mostly strong, so I'm still on board. I rushed to watch this one first, before AMC, if that's an indication of how I'm enjoying this one a bit more.

Archived