OLTL-Tuesday, April 30th 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't believe Todd will be recast either.

But PP's lawsuit is clearly a "reputable source" for RH's contract status and it clearly states they were only able to negotiate a "short term acting deal" with RH.

Personally PP rushing the reveal today indicates to me they only have RH and TSJ for a short window.

• Webmaster

Seriously?

A comment on an infringing YouTube video with today's episode: "Thanks for the video. I can't get on hulu since my computer doesn't work. Thanks again"

Your computer doesn't work, but yet you can watch an illegal upload on YouTube? Um, okay...

• Webmaster

Per people I've spoken with re: RH, the lawsuit was already known about beforehand and things moved along anyway. The only difference was it wasn't filed. When I asked my source for an update after the filing, they basically said, "So, what's changed from what we talked about before?"

• Members

Oh, that whole document is a rambling mess of all sorts of stuff, some of it very overblown. I think that situation is very fluid, and last week Erika Slezak indicated they were getting Roger back again, so I tend to just take as it comes.

• Members

I thought that was common knowledge. RH can only shoot on his off week right? And, I assumed that TSJ's return was a short term thing too or else they wouldn't have played all these games. They've got scheduling conflicts to work around with both these guys, don't they?

• Members

I think their returns are about as short-term as Eden Riegel's. She's coming back as per her schedule after doing a play and is, I believe, still contract at AMC, although I haven't checked their end credits. And PP's schedule allows them to do that.

• Webmaster

Meaning, my report of him doing both hasn't been altered because the lawsuit has been filed. If things change, fine. But as of now, he's doing both whenever Prospect Park says they need him and he isn't filming GH.

Archived