OLTL-Tuesday, April 30th 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

D&D are the worst parts of the show for me so far. Dorian Cramer Lord is not some naive, silly woman in over her head who needs duncehead David to point out she's not seeing the real political danger. D&D are just so darned campy like RC's stale leftovers. Viki & Jerry's very serious scenes about the CIA story plays so much better for me.

I'm not ready to hang LH's Destiny. She's had little work with and yet already is more natural than SE.

I'm not feeling NuMatthew but and for the second straight day CB's Jeffrey impressed me with his natural style. I can see the other two ACTING while he's just feeling his character. He's the best OLTL newbie in ages.

I have a bad feeling Cutter mixed up in the drug trafficking somehow. Not feeling him and Rama at all.

• Members

I like the vibe between Cutter and Rama but I don't know if I could see them 'together' though. I think they work how they are. I expect we will see some Cutter/Rama/Natalie thing. I'm not opposed to it but I personally think Rama and Cutter work better as how they're being written right now, without any romantic intentions. Maybe friends with benefits, I'd buy that. But that's all just me LOL.

• Members

Yeah, at least AMC's isn't just the fade effect over and over.

The openings would bother me a heck of a lot less if the rest of these shows weren't technically proficient. I mean, OLTL's premiere episode was amazingly well crafted.

• Members

Just imagine if KA were still around with Cartini writing, this story would somehow turn into Starr's pain for leaving with her fambily Coleandhope instead of being a good big sister to Dani. I can just imagine the awful acting and fake crying we'd have to endure from her.

Darn, cassadine's back! Didn't you have an AT question for him earlier?!?

Archived