OLTL-Tuesday, April 30th 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, I cried too with the Andrew/Victor scene. Andrew Trischetta's unpolished acting style made him come across as very authentic in the scene. Can you imagine, your father back from the dead after a year?

So far OLTL is delivering. I love that they have most of the cast together in the same setting. It was a good call ont he writers part having these big ensemble scenes.

• Members

2 years. Overall, AT stole my heart, and that moment, the father and son reunion, was classic soap.

I am really loving these relaunches so far. I think that OLTL may be coming out a little ahead so far too (with the exception of the terrible theme song).

I wonder why they changed the themes so drasticlaly too? Keeping an old opening, or a derivative of an old opening, would only increase the viewers sens of familiarity and nostalgia.

• Members
love this exchange

@ajtrischitta amen. here's the question: what kind of character do you wanna be?

@Rob_Gorrie hmmm a guy who everyone loves, Powerful, enough money to live comfortably "manning/Buchanan" style, with an awesome family. Wbu

@ajtrischitta probably someone like #DavidVickers..guy just has fun with life- shout out to my bro @tucwatkins! Killin' it man!

@Rob_Gorrie yesssss @tucwatkins is living the life. #vickerman

@ajtrischitta well, I'd probably want a new girlfriend

@Rob_Gorrie ooooooooooooo he said it. He said it.

• Members

I really enjoyed today's episode. I thought it was much better than AMC episode. The only downside was David...but he wasn't seen as much today. I do like the new 30 min version instead of the hour version.

TSJ and FL are so hot together...lol

• Members

Rob and Andrew were joking about life being like a soap opera, both of them said what character they'd like to be but Rob said he wants to be like David Vickers, and saying he'd want a new girlfriend and both gave shout outs to Tuc, perhaps congratulating him for coming out and showing off his kids,

Archived