AMC - Monday, April 29, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

I love the conflict between Opal/Petey about CE and how it relates to Opal just wanting Petey around more

What a weak proposal moment between Adam/Brooke. Kind of weird they aren't married after five years, though I can sort of understand if Brooke's been traumatized since that party.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just finished the ep. Really liked it.

Despite all his success, Opal leaving a spot open in the scrapbook for Pete's diploma is such a mom thing to do. Sure she's proud but she isn't going to foget him dropping out of school.

I have to wonder how many victims there were from the shooting.

David in jail for manslaughter? Hmm...

• Members

OK folks, if David was in jail for manslaughter for five years, and JR ain't dead, then who died? Was it Tad?

I loved Cara's erotic daydream about David, and I think she and Griffin are monitoring her and David's child's doings in his/her safe place!

The prison remote realism was a nice touch, and something tells me David won't leave behind his prison nightmare very easily!

I enjoyed the younger folks' scenes too. AJ/Miranda and Pete/Celia are gonna be GOOD!

Jesse/Angie and Adam/Brooke are always wonderful, and I can't wait for the A/B wedding!

Evelyn has "sadistic prison, er school matron" written all over her!

Archived