AMC - Monday, April 29, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't see that until you pointed it out. A role like that would be blah, but would still be better than the alternative of him being off the show completely. The recurring seniors still had pictures in the opening. Bianca is also missing from the opening but that is easier to understand since Eden Riegel may only have been back for a few weeks.

• Members

It could just be that Jordi is just there right now to support Cara and they dont have a featured story for him so hes starting on recurring and when/if they get a big story for him they will bump him up, and maybe they can rotate some people around like this. Recurring doesnt really mean nothing.

• Members

Yea, I'm glad Adam and Joe are in the opening. But if Jane and Francesca are recurring too, including them is strange.

Yeah but it's weird because Eden was billed as contract but she's not in the opening. I think it's possible they could have two different openings but we'll see.

• Members

Forgot to say: I appreciated the book being in the opening but using the old gold opening cover/pages looked tacky as hell, especially since the new logo was at the end and the book was stretched to accommodate the wide screen. I hope they can digitally create a "fresh" book in time.

• Members

Whatever happened left them both pretty traumatized, imo, and they decided to postpone the wedding.

Me, too!

I thought that was odd, as well. Someone in postproduction should've caught Debbi's mistake.

I thought all the new actors were good. I agree with everyone who said that Rob Wilson has great natural chemistry with Jill Larson. AJ naked behind his guitar didn't seem more daring to me than Scott naked behind his towel with Madison, so in a way I'm relieved That said, I wouldn't mind seeing a few of the guys' asses in the future (Griffin & Pete especially). My best guess as to why David was in jail is that JR hit someone other than Marissa with the first shot (maybe Tad?) and when David was struggling with him over the gun, it went off and killed Marissa.

I'm just so thrilled my show is back and it still feels like AMC, just moving at a faster pace!

Archived