Prospect Park Sues ABC Over ‘One Life To Live’ & ‘All My Children’ Licensing Agreement

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think abc has any plans to cancel Amc. I really want to see abc suffer in a weird way for what did to us on black Thursday. None of this would have happened if they had not been so greedy to have their cheap low cost shows and spit in our faces. I don't get why abc wouldn't promote this and want this to work. If pp makes this a success they make tons of money in royalties and don't have to pay a cent.

• Members

Ok, I'll buy that. The problem is, why would PP negotiate another agreement and not address this - because it was not a problem until ABC/GH refused to share the performers.

While PP was getting it together and re-planning to launch OL, it would have been a good idea to ask GH to resurrect Cope. Instead, they focused on 3 characters played by 3 performers contracted to ABC. They should not have negotiated and asked GH to make the changes. Problem solved. Cope means nothing to them, but the 3 performers were ratings for PP, at least they think they are. Sour Grapes!

• Members

I'm guessing that change coincides with the filing of the suit which is a pretty good indication that ABC wasn't acting in good faith on that. Honestly, if all the suit accomplishes is getting those domain names for PP then it was a good move.

Oh please honey, this Los Angeles. Do you know how many housewives are out there trickin' to make ends meet? Karen Wolek wouldn't rate a ticket let alone a court appearance. tongue.png

• Members

ABCd are ODBs for sure, but PP was still in bed with them until they lost the coveted 3. Now, they are bringing up everything that "bothered" them but NEVER ADDRESSED because they were too busy focusing on the "important" characters. Now, they are forced to focus on OL as a whole. Good luck with that!

Archived