Prospect Park Sues ABC Over ‘One Life To Live’ & ‘All My Children’ Licensing Agreement

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Both ends are being ridiculous, but in regards to the ads? Is ABC not showing any or backing out of those that would heavily feature a GH actor? That's not very unreasonable to want to pull out of that, but depending on the language in the contract, ABC would lose a considerable amount of money if they back out of Todd promos.

Depending on who you ask, that's not really petty. It's just a company not wanting to promote something that is competing with its own product. This particular outcome may be unfavorable to ABC, but it makes sense.

• Members

I wonder what jackass said this

The complaint claims that “at least one ABC executive” involved in the decisions to how to handle OLTL actors on GH, “has openly declared his desire to see Prospect fail” and suggests that the network’s actions may be driven by “a basic fear of embarrassment if Prospect succeeds.

• Members

lol...

Ryan White-Nobles ‏@SourceRyan 8m

I wonder if this will be introduced into evidence during the trial: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFLatsICYAEiBnu.png:large … #badryan #justsayin

@Jamey_Giddens Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I will prove that ABC caused deep emotional damage by pairing Todd w/ Carly.
LMAO well it certainly caused deep emotional damage to a certain actress who shall remain nameless for my protection. ;)

Archived