Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Can we get rid of Quad? Like Mariah said last year, why is she even here?! She ain't married to medicine! She truly sucks the mood out of the show. That's why I was all for Mariah bringing Lake to the party tonight. I got my giggles knowing that Quad was pressed even though she tried to feign like she was not phased. Yeah right, girl...

And Jackie... Her slip did show tonight. She knew what she was doing bringing up those cocaine allegations. I've never been a fan of Jackie and have always peeped her shenanigans. She's messy as the rest. She just does it on the sly and can get away with it because the rest of the women are brash and bold with their messiness. Also, she uses Heavenly as her shield in recent years too. 

Contessa calling Eugene a bitch. Had Toya did the same and called Scott a bitch, Contessa would be ready for war. Contessa clearly is going to be showing her ass this year. 

And Heavily... meh. So Cecil gave her a taste of her own medicine (sh*t talking and being messy) and she can't take it? And I don't find it cute taking shots at someone that is going through it career wise. Cecil is going through it right now, but.I do believe he'll find his footing. Meanwhile, Heavily does need to go pressure wash that house of hers.

• Members

I loved the siren music which had a touch of the classic 70s GH opening to it! I also liked the fact they SAID the names, and didn't sing them. The sudden singing is like.... 

Please register in order to view this content

LOL.

RIP the old opening which made Quad look like a demented poodle. I always loved that they shaded her with her old face & wig year after year after year. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

I like the new talking heads. The quality has improved. Not liking this current trend of not debuting the intro in the premiere. Like why?

Quad isnt married so she needs to get off this show. I wish Greg was around bc he was the only tolerable thing about her

Cecil must be embarrassed to be "working" for his wife given his qualifications. 

Dang at Toya moving YET again. She does this every season.

IA with Mariah. Why would anyone want to seek advice from Heavenly?

• Members

And then Heavenly and Cecil went on to fight on Twitter that night. lol.

That said...they came in LIT!!!

I like it so far and loved what everyone wore at the party (but Toya...looking like a grandma...loved her braids though). 

Not sure how I feel about the girls divided, but good start so far. 

• Members

I'm okay with the girls being divided this year since it finally gives Mariah some allies so she's not on an island alone. Even when she had Lisa Nicole, the other ladies didn't like her so she still felt disconnected. Speaking of Lisa Nicole, I would take her back in a heartbeat over Conetessa's lame ass.