Married to Medicine

• Members

Thank you for that.

Please register in order to view this content

And WOW. That trailer is going to be on point when that drops. Just...WOW.

After this past episode Damon is just too good for Heavenly. His monologue about how she did not trap him into marriage was the s*it. Step up for your kids.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Reunion looks are being dropped here and there. Since I don't do Twitter postings correctly...I'm sure one of you will get around to it.

Please register in order to view this content

I like everyone's (especially Jackie's), but Toya's. Like the ponytail but very old maid. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Toya was right but she didn't give the right reason. Greg is a friend so Quad should not be allowed on a couples trips if Greg cant be there. 

Not to mention "couples" is self explanatory. Quad shouldn't want to be there but she knows if she goes, she'll get extra [sympathy] attention. 

• Members

I seriously can’t stand Contessa. You know Toya didn’t hit you on purpose, you know you and your husband implied it. All of her scenes come off so inauthentic, and i really don’t think she fits the group at all.

Heavenly still hasn’t explained why she came on the show all the way in season 2 ready to not like Mariah. 

• Members

I guess Toya didn't hit Contessa on purpose, but sometimes, it's hard to tell with her.  She could have gone and seen how Contessa was doing, but all of that should have been water under the bridge had Toya left it alone.  She brought it back up when it didn't relate to the topic at hand and had that large ass handed to her.  Ordinarily, I'm a Toya fan, but she's been especially foul this season.  She ran over Contessa enough and it was high time Contessa finally checked her.  I think after going for Simone's throat, Contessa got the confidence to stand up for herself.  Calling Contessa on speaker when Contessa was dealing with her father?  That was just the beginning.  Toya had it coming and got exactly what she deserved.  

Heavenly's hate for Mariah will never be explained because there's no reason for it other than she came in when that coup was staged against Mariah.  What I'm tired of is Heavenly's counseling sessions eating up valuable airtime.  She's a bitch with a foul mouth and should just reconcile herself with it.  

• Members

I'm just gonna vent a little. The reunion looks amazing after yet another great season. I'm sick of the way Bravo is treating this show! Even without RHOA they were getting over a million viewers on Sunday, but got pushed first to saturday and then to friday. Everybody is raving about tired, overrated RHOD, but that show is promoted and pimped out heavily and three seasons in has no audience. This show isn't promoted, is on HORRIBLE nights and still manages better ratings. Hell, I believe the saturday episodes had higher ratings than RHOD. If Bravo were smart (and not low key racist) they would've opened up a second night with Married to Medicine years ago, which would've helped the Houston and upcoming LA spin off's. Instead because blacks are only allowed one good night (sunday) it's completely ignored. It's ridiculous!

• Members

Preach!!!

That was a relatively calm season finale. I’m pumped for the reunion though. Can someone please explain to me what Mariah has been lying about all these years? Heavenly and Quad love to use that as their go to but I’ve rewatched all the old seasons recently and still don’t know what she’s apparently lying about.

• Members

That reunion was a mess on all levels. 

I do believe Simone when it comes to Contessa. It was obvious Contessa dipped out in events as she wanted to avoid Toya at all costs. Contessa (and Scott) were caught in a few lies this season. 

Mariah v. Heavily/Quad the Fraud was EPIC. I do believe Mariah has receipts, but I believe she won't reveal them b/c once she does, she can never go back. I also believe Mariah that Quad slept with her ex-brother-in-law. There is a police report floating out there on the Internet. Quad calling Mariah a coke head was laughable. I am pretty sure if Mariah hit the pipe then Quad was doing it too. 

I am ready for Ayden to go off next week. Here's a sneak peek...