Married to Medicine

• Members

They really were.  Bullies and just downright disgusting!  And Lucyfer!!!!!  Ugh!  Remember, I was a Mariah hater for a long time.  Now, I am super happy she's back.  Jackie was wonderful from day one and still is.  My favorite wife on any of these shows.  She runs this chit!  

Jackie: This meeting is over!

Toya: says who?

Jackie: Me (as she gets her purse walks away and leaves the women's mouths to the floor)!

That's a boss!  

Haven't seen last night's eppy yet.  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This talk about S1 reminds how I forced myself to finish it. 

Please register in order to view this content

I didn't get back into it until S3.

One reason why -- Mariah and Quad. They were trying way too hard. Mariah was calling herself KWEEN. So many fools consider themselves Queen Bee straight off the bat without having earned that title. And most of the audience are like "......  Who are you again?" I was actually rooting for that evil fake b!tch Kari over those two.

Mariah was appallingly treated by Quad during S1 reunion. Quad was like Mariah's Plain Jane sidekick who at Reunion suddenly glammed up out of nowhere and threw Mariah under the bus. The other women followed Quad's lead in order to stay on the right side of production. I feel like S1 had to happen for Mariah to get humbled and eventually earn the audience's respect. If 'respect' is the right word to use with Bravo.

• Members

I just saw that my Comcast On Demand has all the seasons. I’m super pumped to watch season 2 when it all blew up and the ladies basically voted Mariah off.

I actually liked Kari and it appears she and Toya developed a real friendship as she pops up from time to time.

Quad still had Mariah’s back at the season 1 reunion.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

She did? Then what the heck did I hallucinate? 

Please register in order to view this content

I liked Kari because she was so OTT in S1! She seemed to confuse M2M with a 90s cable-movie-of-the-week.

I also liked the glimpses we got of her with Toya in later seasons -- she seemed so much warmer and softer, and IA I always liked her and Toya's friendship.