Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I’m currently up to season 3 now and it’s amazing just how fast Quad will turn on a bitch when she’s done using them. She and Lisa Nicole were damn bosom  buddies when she needed her in the war against Mariah, with a Mariah gone she wiped her hands clean. What she didn’t realize though is that Lisa Nicole would fight back. But her downfall is coming.

I’m on Simone’s side in the fight with Toya.

• Members

I think Bravo is ambivalent towards its Af-Am shows because, despite their popularity, they feel off-brand to them. They don’t attract much of the “upscale” (read: white urban female) demo they can easily sell to advertisers (it used to be their sweet spot with Project Runway and Top Chef getting big money viewership), and I’m sure they are pissed that all their big scripted series with white female leads have tanked. RHOA managed to become a “crossover” show for them.

• Members

Love me some Simone, but she was as out of line as "out of line" could be!  She had no reason to go off on Contessa and then to dis the woman's husband?  Then to not appreciate that this woman is defending her man because a real man won't knock her buck teeth in?  Good she apologized because Jackie would have to step in her ass.  None of these women want that!  

And I'm with Contessa, "bitch" is not a term of endearment and my friends and I never use that word in jest when referencing one another EVER!  

Then Simone won't accept that Heavenly doesn't have anything negative to say about her marriage?  Huh?  I have said it before and I will say it again, all of the reality shows will burn to the ground before the Kimes split.  Heavenly seems to "know her place" as a wife, but her husband doesn't take advantage of that or takes it for granted.  He loves that woman.  Only God knows why but he does.  I respect that.  Again, Simone was out of line.  Didn't Toya pull that just last week?  Won't accept the answers given to her? 

Fraud is still here 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I totally understood Simone's point, but was it a reason for a "F you" and storming off?  Absolutely not!  

We know Contessa had surgery so for her to mention it so much is annoying, but again...that's no reason for a blow up.  Simone was feeling herself because she can get away with that (anyone going against Simone is, in essence, going against Jackie) and I thought it was extra and foul!