Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Where was the opening? Did Bravo forget to whip one up for the premiere like they did RHOAlast season

Im glad the show is on Sunday; lets hope it stays that way and they dont change midseason again

Please register in order to view this content

She went from the Shaderoom to Bravo. Get your come up girl

Contessa saw herself on tv last season and went and bought herself some wigs. Such a shame bc I didnt think she needed them

I LOVE seeing Cecil and Simone working on their marriage and being in love. What a beautiful thing

Bullfrog needs to shut the hell up. I wouldnt take advice from her. She really tried it wihth Mariah

F-ck this fraud ass bitch

LOL..was this in reference to Fruad waking up in bed. I rolled my eyes at that scene

• Members

Quad has been so disconnected from the group for years now. I wish they’d just phase her out already. Her storyline doesn’t work for me because she was never compatible with her husband. She knew from day one he wanted kids and that she didn’t, but stayed with him likely because he had money. 

Mariahs return full time was definitely welcomed. The addition of talking heads and family scenes helped flesh her out more so it wasn’t like when she’d just pop up to cause drama and we didn’t get her perspective. 

• Members

Quad not talking to the group is the same exact BS she pulled the last few seasons. She gets all the other women clamoring for her uppity attention while she goes MIA, and that allows her to lean hard into her victimhood/righteous indignation. If I didn't know better, I would say Greg's 'mistress' was a paid set-up by Quad so she could bilk him out of big alimony and that house. Also, waking up in bed with a face full of Bobbi Brown, curled wig and full-fitting bra under your pajamas is fake AF. Expose this fraud!

Speaking of exposing frauds... Devilishly got her ass handed to her by Mariah! 

I really despise how 'Heavenly' tears down the others to make herself look better, like when she was berating Simone about not putting out for Cecil. Her advice was quite dangerous IMO -- are we now obliged to have sex just because the guy wants it? Once again, Heavenly used Simone's situation to big herself up ("I cook, clean AND AH TAKE CARE OF MAH MAN") while making Simone feel terrible. I'm glad Dr. Tiffanie shut that down.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I don't know why these chicks ever thought Quad the Fraud was their friend. Quad was always a "come up" queen with aspirations bigger than this show. Now that she has Sister Circle as her latest stepping stone, she wants nothing to do with the women of M2M. They were always pawns in her twisted chess game against Mariah. Now that the hatred and heat has softened against Mariah, she wants out; however, she still needs that Bravo check too. 

And when it comes to Heavily (yes, I said heavily), she knew damn well that Mariah had receipts on that a**, hence why she bucked down. 

• Members

That much was obvious starting in S2. Is she hoping to parlay time on Sister Circle into The View/The Talk? I cannot understand how people find her in any way a warm or engaged TV presenter. She oozes insincerity and rehearsed reads.

• Members

^

This. 

It doesn't help either that Quad is wannabe and will never be. She wouldn't have majority of the sh*t she possesses had it not been for Mariah. 

I can't stand Heavily's ass though! It was funny when she got scared and said, "What is she talking about," when Mariah told her she had the goods on Damon. Yes, bish. Mariah has the goods to blow your little playhouse sky high.