Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can’t stand Contessa and that was dirty of her to imply Toya did it on purpose.

I really wish someone would punch Heavenly in the face.

And why the hell is the show moving to Saturday’s. Bravo seems to refuse to let them stay on Sunday’s for some reason.

• Members

Ant, I'm convinced Bravo wants this show to end because they tried killing it with a Friday move.  That didn't work so now a Saturday?  Even in the winter, who's going to watch M2M?  The only thing keeping it on the air must be contractual obligations so they move it to Death Night!  

• Members

My thought exactly - why in the world are they doing this?!?  Their numbers aren't terrible on Sunday and are likely to increase with RHOA's lead-in.  I can't imagine Andy is driving this because he was last season's biggest supporter saying it's one of the two most entertaining shows on Bravo that year.  I just don't get it...

• Members

I don't think Andy is driving this either. He is a big fan and for once I agree with him! M2M has authentic couples living real drama, and most of these people have important and worthwhile jobs that go along with that. I can't tell you how much I love some of the women, Jackie especially who has a shining spirit that emanates from her core. I feel like a show like RHOA pales in comparison next to some of the insight we get here. I would have thought M2M would have helped RHOA maintain ITS numbers at a time when RHOA is in dicey transition! Saturday is almost worse than Friday as a timeslot. I don't understand this move at all. Not when a bunch of Bravo's other shows are on shaky ground. M2M is still viable and has a couple good years left in it.

Edited by Cat

• Members

A crazy thought crossed my braincell last night...

You don't think Bravo is trying to get low ratings for M2M so it can move some of its more popular cast members over to RHOA if the current ATL cast doesn't gel?

Damn that idea sounds especially silly all typed out like that. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cat

• Members

So I’m currently watching the second season of the show since I’ve never seen it and wow, the takedown of Mariah is unlike anything I’ve ever seen. 

Quad reeeally got her ducks in a row to take over the show. She’s not even subtle with it. The amount of bad acting I’ve had to watch her do is insane and apparently only Mariah sees it. Mariah really pissed them off with the Queen Bee stuff the first season and she’s paying for it now. You even have newbies Lisa Nicole and Heavenly going against her when she’s literally done nothing or said anything about them.

It really is fascinating to watch. They even used Mariah’s damn cousin for the take down.

Lol it would be interesting to say the least snd I do believe a lot of the casts are friends, but I still prefer the shows separately. M2M is far superior to Atlanta.

• Members

I don't want it to happen because I too love M2M and the chemistry of the cast as it is. Also I like the medicine aspect of it, and people like Simone and Jackie would have their life's vocation watered down and disregarded on a show like RHOA.

I also like M2M's focus on marriages and the couples' retreats to the Caribbean, etc. I like that they have therapy sessions and discuss problems openly. It creates empathy and understanding between the cast. Even if not all the marriages have worked out, some relationships I think have strengthened as a result.

• Members

I wish Mariah hadn't broken that glass.  She's asking for Simone to vote her off the island AGAIN.  All it would need is Jackie's approval.  Fighting to kill or maim is not entertainment to me.  

Toya's tears.  Who cares?  I don't believe she hit Contessa intentionally, but when you are a colossal bitch, it's easy for someone to want to make that leap.  

Heavenly's counseling and spiritual journey is for the dogs.  I'm tired of seeing her talking to a counselor.  She's not a good person and just needs to take her check from the show and stop!  

Quad and her "don't fight over me" was equivalent to...

Please register in order to view this content