Married to Medicine

• Members

Once a scam artist, always a scam artist! Lisa Nicole exposed her ass in S2-3 but the others did not really acknowledge it.

This time, I hope she gets EXPOSED. And I hope Judge Judy presides over the case with Quad bringing in the movers. It is tailor-made for her show.

Edited by Cat

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Quad doing her best "YOU DON'T KNOW.... WHAT I GO THROUGH.. AT NIGHT!" Screaming and wailing is her best diversion tactic to avoid uncomfortable questions about felon pasts/ex girlfriends/fleecing husbands of their money.

Having said that, if Mariah is returning to the fold (yasss), we need Quad there this season. There is a lot of unfinished business between those two.

Glad the ex husbands are also featured, so that they get their say.

• Members

So I'm watching season 3 M2M for the first time in full (initially dropped it for a while because S2 was kind of dull). S3 really is the season M2M came into its own. There was a lot of juicy material: Simone's anger and trust issues, Jackie's stuff with her dad, Quad vs Lisa Nicole, Lisa Nicole and that dog of a husband, Dr Darren! I am curious to know what people here thought of Lisa Nicole. In terms of the vs Quad stuff, I am definitely Team Lisa. Quad was so pissed at being exposed as a fraudster and felon that she went out of her way to attack and expose Lisa's private life. However, there is something kind of smug about Lisa Nicole. All that fake 'our family is stronger than ever!' stuff. I wish she would have dumped Darren's cheating ass. Cheating is such a dealbreaker and I don't know if I could trust a partner again after that. 

Quad had a lot of plastic surgery work done since S1, damn. That ego was out of control then as it is now! I still don't understand how this woman thinks that she is the 'queen' of this show? Also Quad, running an online doggy clothing business does not mean you are 'in fashion.' Get over yourself.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I am liking Toya and even Devilishly this season? Devilishly comes across better when her cute daughter is around. She is still shady though, like when she roped Darren in to be a bachelor on her dating night. Still, she had some great lines: "Damon don't need to be near no hoes, just like I don't need to be near no food."

Please register in order to view this content

Jill is ok but if they had to bring a white woman back, I would have preferred Kari. Meanwhile, Mariah this season looked absolutely gorgeous with darker hair.

Edited by Cat

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Watching M2M last year's reunion Part 3. I didn't realize that I missed it, but wow!!! I'm feeling mad props to Toya (and Mariah)for going to bat for Simone and trying to get her to work out things with Cecil. 

And this is sounding so real. 

• 2 weeks later...