Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Honestly I'm getting to the point that if they cannot get over their issues with Mariah, they can step. She is the party. And it just seems petty at this point that if she is willing to let bygones be bygones so should they. If not, they can't get mad if her shade is better than the shade they threw and she then deflects with ease.

Heck, her appearances are deflecting from the growing darkness in some of the marriages...which at this point I am finding myself relating to Jackie's drama. Meh on Simone's. Toya's is funny. And Quad's is just getting straight up nasty.

• Members

I don’t know why the ladies continue to hate on Mariah when she essentially gives them story every season. I think they figured the crumbling marriages would be enough and they wouldn’t need Mariah but here we are again with her at the center. I honestly don’t know what she did that was so cruel to them. Toya that actually had the physical fight with her, moved on years ago.

• Members

Ant, I was thinking about this yesterday and the women really hate Mariah.  Must have been some pretty chitty stuff going on BTS.  Excluding Quad because she's just a lousy fake social climbing skunk and Heavenly because she only came on the scene after Mariah was demoted.  The woman, especially Simone, look for any reason to jump on Mariah.  They seriously hate her and can't move on. Jackie comparing her to herpes?  

• Members

Simone/Mariah's beef stems from the fact that something with going down with Lake's (Mariah's sister) pregnancy. From what I've collected, I think that Lake almost died on the table, and Simone, better her doctor, had something to do with it (allegedly). 

Jackie has never cared for Mariah ever since she ruined her stupid a** "Lemon Squeeze." 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Why did Jackie let that ogre back in her house? "Damn. Sounds like Im being put out." Thats bc you are negro

[IMG]
Quad is working on her primetime Emmy for worst actress in a reality program. She was so passive aggressive in that focus group. "I need....I need....I need..." She came across so damn selfish

Contessa needs to get a backbone. I feel for her losing her mother, but she needs to give up on that Miss Renee. Disrespectful heffa

• Members

@Cheap21, yes!!! Quad kills with her f*cking dramatics. And she'd never get a Primetime Emmy. That broad is destined for a Razzie at the most. Ooo! She irks my nerve. 

I'm not here for Simone's buck mouth a** either. She deliberately started that crap between Heavenly and Mariah to once again solidify that Mariah is villain. However, her reasoning for saying Mariah doesn't apologize for what she's supposedly done is stupid. Why the hell would Mariah apologize for throwing shade when they all do it to each other?! None of them are true friends with the exception of Jackie/Simone. 

Also, I find it sickening that they make excuses for Hellishly being crude and nasty but scold Mariah about petty crap. Yes, Mariah has done some bad things in the past, but she's never went below the belt as Hellishly has. She's just disgusting. I pray they bring Mama Lucy to the reunion, so that she can read the dog mess out of Bullfrog once and for all. 

• Members

Simone is a dumbass b/c Heavenly even insulted her child and all she did was sit there like a f-cking dolt. It boggles my mind how they allow that toad to get away with sh-t she says. Yay! She says it to their face but dammit, it doesn't make it right. They kill me with how they excuse Heavenly's actions. 

• Members

I was going to pay this season dust... but I absolutely love Miss Mariah so I just jumped in right at the New Orleans trip.

Can I tell yall that I howled when Contessa said she doesn't make fun of people who have disabilities because she thought Heavenly had a speech problem? Bitch I DIED.

Heavenly is an evil, nasty piece of sh-t. These other girls let her talk to them like f-cking dogs. She keeps apologizing for bringing up Mariah's mother but keeps doing it. B-tch f-ck you. And hasn't this whole "turning over a new leaf" been Heavenly's story for 3 years but she hasn't changed a bit.

Quad needs to leave the show.

Mariah is life and the funniest person on this show. They really wouldn't have anything to work with if she wasn't around. I wish we saw more of her and Ayden. Other than Eugene it would be nice to see a man who actually loves and respects his wife.

And is it me or has Toya low key become the People's Champ? Like I mentioned before she keeps up mess, keeps a storyline, is transparent, and will call out these girls to their face whether they are friends or not. I disliked her Season 1 but love her now.

• Members

I didn’t enjoy Toya last season and didn’t care for her at beginning of the season complaining about how much Eugene has to work when she’s a pretty big part of the reason, but she’s completely won me back over with the rest of this season. She has absolutely no problem calling all of the ladies out for their bullshit and I’m all the way here for it.

I really don’t understand why the other ladies are so scared of ugly ass Heavenly. I do wish Lisa Nicole was still around just so it wouldn’t just be Mariah w/ a side of Toya taking on these assholes.