Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Why Toya would think it was ok to put her fat ass in Curtis' face to see if he can be trusted is completely beyond me.  If he can't be trusted, was Curtis going to prove it at that moment in the presence of all of those people?  That was the most ridiculous thing and more than Simone should have called her on it.  Curtis was joking, which was in poor taste, but he was only following Toya's lead.  That was wrong on every level imaginable!  

If 90% of the marriages were not doomed and currently in trouble, Heavenly's little game might have been interesting.  Why ask all of those sex questions to people in these broken marriages?  Just stupid!  

And if Contessa brings that old bitch back after having something thrown at her, she is a moron.  There is no way that old goat is a good childcare provider with that nasty attitude!  Running the car over her 7 times would be the only thing she deserves!  

• Members

Did you see how appalling she was when Devilishly was sharing her story about taking Damon to see his dad's grave? Who does that?! Just shows that Quad doesn't give a damn about these women at all. 

I love how Mariah and Contessa slyly stirred the pot, thus leading to Quad v. Simone. 

Please register in order to view this content

Boggles my mind of the group double-standards. But had Quad shut her mouth and sat back, she would've been fine. Big dummy. She let Mariah play her out of her position and I enjoyed it. 

• Members

What killed me is Simone saying they go easy on Quad bc she's the youngest. Huh? Isnt she mid to late 30s? She may be the youngest in this group but she is not young. She's old enough to know better and definitely old enough to get checked. Only Mariah and previously Lisa Nicole would do it and Im glad that this is acknowledged

• Members

I'm glad Contessa said there was nothing different about Mariah's tone in regards to the rest of the ladies. She was saying this as an outsider with no previous allegiance to anyone else. 

Quad is annoying as hell, and I hope she will begin to alienate herself from the rest of the group. Notice when Mariah said what she said and was like "Baby ASK 'EM!" Why would Mariah tell Quad to ask the other ladies if that tea hadn't already been spilled to Mariah? I'm sure Simone has made mention of Quad's sensitive ass to Mariah.

Please register in order to view this content

Married to Medicine just remains consistently entertaining. It's the only Bravo show I am still sticking with at this point. 

Edited by Eric83

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Possibly the best eppy to date!  

Say what you wish, but 100 years from now, Heavenly and Damon gone still be together and have each other's backs!  Heav may have done a poor job with everyone else, but Jackie had a serious breakthrough!  

If Quad never return to this series, I'd be good!  

Heav's questions to Toygene were what we all witness but they were not how the couple feels or was Heav onto something?  

Mariah's hubby cheated, huh?  

• Members

Mariah's moment with Jackie and Toya telling them that she has been where Jackie is with her husband (and then going back and telling Ayden she told them), seriously makes me wonder, yet again, why Mariah is not in the main cast. She has so much history and connection with the other women and brings so much to the show. Her words were not contrived or SL-dictated, it wasn't about being messy, it was about one person helping another out and telling them she should make whatever decision she wants about her marriage without bowing to outside pressure. 

I feel bad for both Simone and Cecil; it's too bad their marriage hasn't worked out.

Quad, meh. She's so precious and self-obsessed. 

• Members

Definitely one of the best episodes. While I do think Toya has been disrespectful to Eugene publicly in the past, it was very clear Heavenly also wanted to be messy and the fact that she and Damon were exempt wasn’t fair.

Quad the fraud acted the same as she always does. How this woman has developed a fan base is beyond me.

I see why everyone likes Damon but he shouldn’t always have to clean up the messes his petty awful wife creates.