Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This show is gonna be renamed to Single and Divorced Medicine soon. None of these women have stable marriages ... except for Mariah. 

Please register in order to view this content

Hellishly is a fool for insisting she'd attack the woman that screwed her man if her hubby (who I personally believe steps out on her by his lack of attraction for her) was to cheat. Who does that? Wouldn't you want to attack your significant other instead of some random that has no loyalty to you? Heavenly sounded stupid in this clip. 

Toya's comments tonight are gonna land her in the hot seat. I see it now. I don't see Jackie, Quad, and Simone letting her off the hook easily for them. 

This Fab 5 sh-t was utter crap. I've never believe these women were close as they try and display. Jackie and Simone? Yes I believe their friendship. All the other ones? Nope. This "Fab 5" crap is gonna crash and burn. I think tonight was foreshadowing and setting the foundation before the eye of the storm. If I were Mariah, I'd sit back and watch them crumble b/c it is going to happen. 

While I pity Jackie for her situation, I can't watch her mope all season over this mess. Either leave his ass or move on. 

Simone constantly screaming at Cecil is gonna result in him straying too. I feel like Simone wants to divorce him, hence why they have 2 houses. I think she's just waiting for the boys to leave home to do so. Simone is an idiot. Beside Ayden (Mariah's hubby), Cecil is the best husband on the show. He eagerly wants to be with his wife but she seems disinterested. 

Quad and Toya's marriages are a mess too. Toya still fails to see the financial strife her family is in. If you want more sex, get a damn job and help your man pay off the IRS. With Quad, a baby is gonna continue to linger over her marriage. Greg is adamant he wants a child. While he swears he won't cheat on Quad, I don't believe him. Quad is gonna push that man until he strays and produces a child with a woman eager to give him one. Quad better get with the program or kiss the good life goodbye. Greg has not bent over the topic of kids and I doubt he will; he's always been adamant about wanting kids. 

I'm interested to see what Contessa bring to the group. I see and Heavenly will clash, which I am all for. I love when someone drags Heavenly's big a**. 

Now all I am waiting for is the star, the Queen Bee herself, Mariah, to return. That's when the show will officially begin. 

• Members

I could see them knowing about Curtis stepping out on Jackie. But out of all the husbands, I only see Quad and Heavenly's men actually cheating. I don't see Toya or Simone's men cheating unless they are pushed to the limit, which I think both are well on their way of doing. 

Again, I feel like Quad and Heavenly's husbands both step out all the time. Especially, Heavenly's. You could tell from last night that he has cheated or currently is. Something was off when he was talking to Heavenly about cheating; he was too nervous.  

• Members

Exactly. 

What also makes me believe that something going on is when Heavenly boasts in the trailer that her marriage is perfect compared to the other women. The fact that she had to announce that makes me think otherwise. 

Speaking of bullfrog, she's already clashing with new cast member, Contessa.

AllAboutTea gave some alleged detailed tea about this season and if any is true, which I believe, Heavenly is gross. 

• Members

Bravo was so shady opening the season with everyone talking about Jackie's marriage. I felt bad for her when she said people on social media came for her and acted like Ogre was the victim

I was about to say Alaura is better behaved this season but she still shading the hell out of Heavenly. That little girl is not too old to get smacked

LMAO at her face being like "negro, what?" I still hate the way Quad talks as if she's on Broadway. We still talking about her not wanting a baby with her husband? Its season 5...Im over it

Tacky Toya needed to get slapped upside her head with the bullsh-t she was saying about Jackie's marriage

• 4 weeks later...