Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ooooohhhh I hope Simone lights into Quad's fake ass.

Complete THUMBS DOWN to them relegating Mariah as a friend for the THIRD year in a row. This is just petty. Mariah is clearly the most entertaining character, that's why they can't let her go. They know these other dry heifers like Jackie, Heavenly, and Quad can't carry the show. At least Toya's diaper booty ass keeps up mess and does her job. 

• Members

I co-sign the Mariah comments. It's not fair at all. Beyond that it looks good. I'm glad tired ass Lisa Nicole is gone! Thank the lord!! After Jackie's husband dogged her the [!@#$%^&*] out last season I'm not here for this. Jackie and Simone will always be my favorites and I don't want anything bad to happen to them. They're two of my favorite reality tv people ever. They're classy, they throw good shade and they're real. Jackie better [!@#$%^&*] leave Curtis this time. I'm done with this!

• Members

Count me in as one of the people who feels that Mariah has got majorly shafted since S2. She CARRIED this show on her back the first two seasons and was the reason I tuned in! I don't know which producer told Quad she was fabulous enough to carry the show, but that person needs to be fired for false advertising! Quad will always be a Melissa Gorga to me -- a jealous second-tier wannabe who threw her close friend under the bus in the misbegotten belief that the audience are actually interested in her. I also can't stand her fakery and "OOO Miss Simone honey chile" stuff which is indicative of someone who adooooores the sound of her own voice.

Don't get me wrong, Dr. Jackie and Dr. Simone do bring it in their rational, careful way, and I find their RL drama the most emotionally real. But you need a real drama queen to balance that rationality out. Neither Heavenly nor Quad are that drama queen imo... but Mariah Huq is.

• Members

Her producer title has always been a vanity title. While she has a say in production matters, she has no say in casting, etc. Purveyors of Pop really did her dirty after s1, and the production team that came in during s2 onwards have done their best to phase her out. It is because the people at Bravo (along with Andy) adore her so much that they keep having to bring her back. Otherwise, they'd phase Mariah by now. 

I hope this season is yet another season of Mariah shining bright and carrying the show and it results in them being forced to put her back on full-time. Also, I hope this is the last season of Quad. I want her a** gone after this season. Much like Shannon (on OC), she sucks the energy out of the group and prevents any progression amongst the women. I hope this is the season the women wake up to her bull and toss her off the island. 

• Members

I would like to slap whatever producer convinced Quad she was the star of the show. She would be NOTHING without Mariah and it's such bullshit Mariah keeps getting the shaft. Has any show ever had a truly consistent friend of for multiple seasons? Usually you either get your main cast spot or they let you go. They still have Mariah film full time but give her friend of billing, it's ridiculous.

• 1 month later...