Married to Medicine

• Members

I actually really enjoyed the Houston version!  I'm not sure why it's DOA??  It's fresh.  It's diverse AF - a white girl, a black girl, a Persian girl, an Indian girl, and an Asian.  Ashandra and her hubby are so cute.  

I also went to college with Erika's husband... had NO idea he was in this show.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

^^^^ Thanks

I just saw the episodes and I thought the premiere was boring at least until we got to the party. That Cindi Rose! We heard she was messy the entire episode but man they werent lying

kTAEhp5.png

Looking like one of the white girls

I like that this is a multiracial cast. I thought there was going to be more than one black girl though

Them girls looked a hot mess at Elly's event. They might as well had not shown up. I didnt like how that one doctor didnt see how she was disrespectful

The RHOD girls throwing shade at Houston

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

^^Hahaha, I have to agree with the Dallas girls.  I lived in Houston for a year and HATED it.  I live in Austin now (halfway between Dallas and Houston) - and I wouldn't have it any other way.  Austin is by far the best city in Texas

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Tonight just showed how nasty Heavenly, Quad, and Toya are. 

Heavenly coming at Genise was nasty. She didn't even feel remorseful bringing up the woman's blended family after Genise's husband informed her that their mother had passed. She is a devil. 

Quad fat shaming her nephew's mother was new low. Who does that? Either help the woman to cook or don't. Don't insult her in the process. It must be sheer hell living with Quad. 

Toya is a monster. That's why her ass in deep in IRS debt. Mariah should've clobbered Toya's messy ass. 

• Members

YES! Genise read the f--k out of Heavenly in episode 2 and I was here for that. Her daughter went and shaded her in episode 3 and I was dying at her impersonation of Heavenly

UGH to Mariah not being added to the opening credits. I was hoping she'd be added once she appeared but I hate how they are treating her like some side character instead of the star

The hair this season could use some work bc overall these women are wearing the worst wigs and hairstyles

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Praise God for Mariah! If she weren't on this show, it'd be dry as f-ck. She's the only one bringing it this season. 

Lisa Nicole v. Heavenly is dry as f-ck. It is obvious that Heavenly is flipping on Lisa Nicole b/c she's a sinking a ship--a leper (with Mariah) amongst the women. I thought it was crass for Heavenly to take shots at Lisa Nicole's marriage when her marriage comes off no better on TV. Like Mariah said, what husband refers to his wife as 'buddy?' 

Speaking of Lisa, she seriously needs to drop this bandaid baby story. She looks f-cking crazy. Seriously. She does. 

Simone shading Mariah and not greeting her was foul. That's why I was ALL for Mariah tagging that ass in confessional when she referred to her as the Easter Bunny. 

Please register in order to view this content

Apparently, Mariah spoke truth as Simone has been a tirade on Twitter all night. Hit dogs will holler...

Lastly, why is Mariah catching heat for not getting nude? Have these women taken into account that Mariah's husband is Muslim and they don't play that? Plus, she has a young daughter. While the intent of the shoot was good, it isn't for everyone to do. Mariah came and supported. That was enough. 

• Members

LMAO at Lisa trying to come for Heavenly and Heavenly checking her ass.

LN: "You make me look stupid out there!" Bitch you make yourself look stupid. Do STFU. She comes across crazy

Gender confirmation surgery? Thats a new term for me. Is that different from gender reassignment?

I cant beleive they have Mariah stooping so low as pretending to be Lisa's friend in order to get airtime. She had me dying when she compared Simone to the Easter Bunny and then made a facial expression to shade her

Them heffers were disrespectful to Jackie and her cause so Im glad she went off on them

Edited by Cheap21