Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Big YAAASSS to Queen Mariah being back in the fold. Oh how i missed her. I hope she's back to snatch some of these treacherous bitches

LN can kick rocks. Why was she complaining to Mariah as if Mariah gave a damn about her?

Jackie and her Fit is the New It storyline is boring. i like her but she doesnt add a whole lot to the show

• Members

Did you not see all that shade she threw at those bitches in her talking heads? Sllllllllllllayyyyyyyyyyyed!!!!

At least, Toya owned that she didn't like her before giving her a hug anyway.

Yeah, other than that and the stuff with her Dad, Jackie hasn't been doing anything this season so far. Looks like there will be some craziness on the trip next week and YAAAAASSSSSS it looks like Mariah at the center of it. And more Heavenly v Jill.

• Members

Why does Heavenly sound like a grandma? Everytime she talks, I feel like Im listening to some old lady named Shirley

LOL at Mariah calling LN out on being boring and then LN insisting that she wanst boring. LOL....yes you are I love Mariah being back. She is shaking things up without being as over the top and delusional as she used to be. I was agreeing with her and she handled herself well.

That was low of Toya to insist that she wasnt going to apologize and then shade her in her talking head when she was crying.

Jill...did the show ax her before the it went to air? I remember reading about them adding a new white wife and she's here all the time, has her own talking head with her husband but they didnt add her to the opening credits. Did she get a downgrade to just being a friend?

Edited by Cheap21