Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

+3

I'm over Quad. It just boggles my mind how the other women (minus Mariah, Lisa, Heavenly) cower to Quad's demands. She needs to go. 

But Lisa and Heavenly better watch out b/c I get this feeling that they are next on Quad's hit list. Quad already has the women hating Lisa (as their reactions on the reunion showed that). She'll be plotting Heavenly's demise too. Both of them will be joining Mariah in the doghouse soon enough.

• Members

Quad reminds me of Nene... she's funny and so entertaining by herself (and sometimes when she's throwing light shade in an argument)... but once things get nasty within a group of girls, she's insufferable and so frustrating.  

It was nice to see the girls respond to Jill the way they did.

Toya redeemed herself for sure.

• Members

Poor Mariah. She came to play victim and the ladies were not having it. She looked defeated. Not sure if she will actual return next year.

Not here for "The Huq". Aidan looks so stupid when he goes on about that and Im not liking his new personality

Jackie brought up a good point in why she didnt reach out to Mariah after she had a miscarriage and its that everyone deals with grief differently and she wanst sure if she wanted to bring attention to what happened to her. I struggle with that when people I know have a death in the family. I personally wouldnt want to recieve phone calls or have people that Im not particularly close with come visit me if I were in that situation bc Im the type of person that would rather deal with grief alone. I dont think Mariah got that until Jackie explained it.

Poor Jackie. I didnt know her father passed and that explains her crying in the preview. RIP

Edited by Cheap21

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...