Married to Medicine

• Members

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And I was DEAD at Jill shading her ass during her confrontation with Heavenly. It's a shame she probably won't be around because she's earning her keep. No wonder she's friends with Toya.

Mariah is LOVE.

Other than that, I thought last night was pretty good. And I can't wait for Mariah v Toya next week.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Dang, when did docile Aydin get so turned up? He came across fake bc he was acting out of character. Was he trying to secure his spot back on the show?

Mariah isnt wrong for feeling the way she is but she's wrong for not moving on. Like Toya said, they werent cool or friends at the time. She should have maybe sent a text but no one should have expected Toya at the hospital. Mariah should be upset about Jackie, Simone and Heavenly when it came to that bc they didnt have issues.

I didnt like how she brought her daughter in the situation about not being comfortable around Toya.

LMAO when Mariah said "Toya, if I only had a brain. Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo" "Toyaaa. She came and got Toyaaaa" Was she drunk? She was slurring her name

Please register in order to view this content

Quad looks cute with short hair. That was a good look on her. WTF was Toya wearing?

LMAO at shady Bravo not featuring LN in the finale

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Why didn't you guys post the tea about Jill?  She can forget custody of those children.  

My heart goes out to Jackie. Didn't know her father passed. 

Time to replace Quad! Her routine is old and tired.

MVP of the reunion: Toya! I damn near died when she said "girl bye" to Mariah's tired ass!