Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well I don't like that people have been spreading rumors that Mariah wasn't pregnant. I don't believe that. Mariah was indeed pregnant. I don't think she needs to fake a miscarriage for a story on a show that she created. Mariah would've been guaranteed a spot on the show regardless. Only person that should've been worried about their spot was Lisa Nicole because she brought nothing last season.

With this Lisa Nicole/Quad rivalry, I hope they slaughter each other. I'm neutral on this because I can't stand either one. Can't stand Quad for turning her back on Mariah so quickly and letting fame get to her, and I can't stand Lisa Nicole because she was one of the few leading the calvary against Mariah when she knew nothing about the woman. I hope they blow each other's sh-t up to the point neither woman is left standing with nothing.

Hell, I hope Darren & Gregory run off together. That would be the perfect ending IMO. tongue.png

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Ugh at Quad standing front and center. I feel like Mariah won't be seen as much because of her miscarriage. I wouldn't feel like participating in the BS of a reality show while dealing with that.

Lisa Nicole and Quad's argument looks petty and childish as hell. I can't wait to see it! :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Well, Mariah might not be in the opening, but it looks like she might get the Porsha/Season 3 RHoBH Camille treatment where she is still there. Because that declaration in the preview of letting them know they ain't gonna run her off was EVERYTHING.

• Members
Alaura: "You should be yourself. That'll scare people" Wow. I see this girl still needs to get her ass kicked. I cant believe she talked that way about her mother in front of a guest. She'd have gotten an ass whooping with me when we got home
Dr. Simone. Why does someone with a medical degree talk so ratchet?
Quad was so damn extra with her outfit. She was more out of place than LN
LN is so messy this season. I guess she took Mariah's words to heart when she called her boring

• Members

Heavenly is deluded about her little girl. She acts like she's so cute and special, but that girl is grown and rude. Why does she never check her?

"I want to know if her mother's elbow's are ashy" LOL

The only issue LN has in her background is her husband's tax lien? I hope Quad's investigation uncovers something juicier. "Lets learn for you top stop bringing up cheating" Bitch, YOU just brought up the cheating. She's playing the victim. She doing the most for airtime

Toya was being so stank starting the meeting with that attitude. Bitch

• Members

IA. Considering Toya, LN and Quad aka the wives were the only ones with a problem with Mariah, Bravo should have fired their asses and recast. I didnt even like Mariah last season but I miss her dramatic flair and even ratchet Lucy. It'll be interesting to see where she fits in now considering two of her enemies are now beefing. On one hand I could see her bonding with Quad over their mutual dislike of LN as they did have a genuine friendship at one time but then I could see her taking glee for karma kicking Quad in the ass bc LN is doing to her what she did to Mariah last year

• Members

I wouldn't be surprised if Lisa Nicole and Mariah formed a friendship after all of this. After Quad's acting extra on the recent episode of WWHL with Heavenly, you can tell--basically draw conclusion that the other women are over Quad and her shenanigans. Wouldn't be surprised if they banned together and booted her ass next.

• Members

I watched Episode 2 (missed Episode 1 and don't care to watch) the show is BORING without Mariah. She had a sparkling and bright personality that was perfect for reality television. None of the other ladies have it. Toya is such a dumbass, Heavenly is a condescending platypus looking heifer, Lisa Nicole is boring, Jackie is forced... Simone is the only personality that remotely entertains me but she's not enough.

#Bye #JusticeforMariah